💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

opinion

This guy went to the premiere. Here's what he had to say.

asana15

Featured Posts

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Levine

I know nothing and I don't know what to expect from this. I only feel that the meltdowns will be HUGE after the premiere and I don't know why. 

Davidsonary

I wonder if they will play TIHTY after the episode with the rape scene. :derpga:

Oh hello. What is this space down here? Where am I?

ARTPOPNick

I know nothing and I don't know what to expect from this. I only feel that the meltdowns will be HUGE after the premiere and I don't know why. 

bc gaga won't be that much in the first episode

Harry

Can they show her breasts? It's network television, but I know it's on late at night, so can they get away with that?

Oh, I don't know actually. I'm English, you can pretty much show anything on TV late at night, I didn't even think about the differences :rip: I'm sure I've seen boobs on American TV before...

Does anyone know the answer?

EDIT: I found this on Wikipedia:

Cable television, on the other hand, is not bound by FCC rules and can show whatever material their executives consider suitable. While cable channels that rely on advertising still do not show nudity during primetime hours, nudity is often shown on premium cable channels such asShowtime and HBO. FX is one of the few commercially dependent cable channels that features nudity in its programming (notably the controversialNip/Tuck).

So, basically, I guess it's possible?

Oh, I don't know actually. I'm English, you can pretty much show anything on TV late at night, I didn't even think about the differences :rip: I'm sure I've seen boobs on American TV before...

Does anyone know the answer?

I know that here in America, channels like HBO or Cenimax can show anything, but those aren't normal network channels.

#𝟏 𝐁𝐢𝐎𝐍𝐢𝐂 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍

Harry

I know that here in America, channels like HBO or Cenimax can show anything, but those aren't normal network channels.

See my edit, should answer the question I think :)

elijahfan

PLEASE REMEMBER, IT'S ONLY FIRST 90 MINUTES OF SERIES! 

50 min + 30 min of ads. The first episode is NOT 90 min long.

Weekender Boy

50 min + 30 min of ads. The first episode is NOT 90 min long.

It is actually. 90 min + 30 min of ads. That's why they say it's 2 hs long, just like Freak Show's first episodes and Scream Queens' premiere

dum dum da di da dum dum da di da

elijahfan

It is actually. 90 min + 30 min of ads. That's why they say it's 2 hs long, just like Freak Show's first episodes and Scream Queens' premiere

Freak Show's first episode was 60 min long, and Scream Queens premiered two 45 min episodes in a row, so I don't know what the hell you're talking about. Hotel's premiere will definitely not be over an hour, I'm sure of that.

Weekender Boy

Freak Show's first episode was 60 min long, and Scream Queens premiered two 45 min episodes in a row, so I don't know what the hell you're talking about. Hotel's premiere will definitely not be over an hour, I'm sure of that.

Oh, you're right. Sorry, my bad  :sweat:

dum dum da di da dum dum da di da

Bradley

''You don’t see a lot of Gaga, but you see a lot of Gaga.''

In other words, she's onscreen for only a little bit of time, but that time is spent with her naked.

I understood that as, you don't see a lot of nakedGa, but there are a lot of Gaga scenes? :koons:

The question was "Naked Gaga?" so I assume that's the answer?

djBuffoon

I understood that as, you don't see a lot of nakedGa, but there are a lot of Gaga scenes? :koons:

The question was "Naked Gaga?" so I assume that's the answer?

According to nearly every review so far, her only extended set piece is the nude scene. 

Brandon was being cheeky by answering it that way. He's basically saying, "You don't see Gaga too often in the premiere. But when you do, you see a LOT of her."

Probglum

I really hope that rape scene isn't too disturbing, since I will be watching with my mom and she doesn't really like featuring the fact that Gaga is always apparently naked and gyrating everywhere in her eyes

My name is yours! What's Probglum?

Archived