💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Madonna nominated among others for 2016 songwriters Hall of Fame

Snow

Featured Posts

Wow :omg: I just had a look and yeah you're totally right! That's amazing :flutter: I definitely think she should enter the Hall of Fame one day, even if it's a bit overdue at this point :dies: 

she's already in The main Rock 'n Roll hall of fame since The first year elligible in 2007. This is for songwriters. But yeah absolutely deserved!

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She actually really deserves it as she co-writes and co-produces every song, except for Madonna: The First Album which by the way you should buy on iTunes :)

feel the fever

Serendipity

Wow :omg: I just had a look and yeah you're totally right! That's amazing :flutter: I definitely think she should enter the Hall of Fame one day, even if it's a bit overdue at this point :dies: 

Yes like how she forgot the lyrics for her new songs at the RH tour :air:

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

Well she's co-written hundreds of songs, she deserves it.

Shes usually The primary writer and in some cases like on The first album The only writer. :)

Haroon

Happens to the best of us :spook: 

Sugarfall

She has written every song on her albums except covers, Bedtime Story, few songs from Like A Virgin and Madonna. 

You mean Like A Virgin and True Blue, basically all the singles from those 2 are not by her :rip:  Madonna is all Madonna :sis: 

Serendipity

Happens to the best of us :spook: 

like a song you wrote 2 months ago, and can't even sing along when your fans request it :flop:

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

mariomania1234

Madonna's got a knack for writing great pop melodies like Gaga. Totally deserved.

Himeros26

I could could have sworn I read she just wrote lyrics. And "co" produced. But slay girl slay

You mean Like A Virgin and True Blue, basically all the singles from those 2 are not by her :rip:  Madonna is all Madonna :sis: 

Only Lav and material girl, love dont live here are not hers, the rest is. All True Blue singles and the entire album are primary written by her except Papa don't preach she has only lyricss creditcredit :)

erm what does that has to do with anything? Everybody does that... So Take it our weak shades somewhere else thank you.

Archived