💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

Lady Gaga: "Of course" I would do another AHS season

Americano

Featured Posts

monketsharona

Well then I guess her schedule is going to be very tight next year since she'll be promoting her next album while filming AHS 6.

Like we can see she can shoot, record and write at the same time... It won't be a problem for Gaga.. Ryan Murphy seems to be flexible with his actors so they can have other projects..

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Shadow

Gaga used to fill her schedule heavily back in 2008-2011 and she managed, so I bet she could handle both. And if the show helps feed her musical inspiration, I'd love to see the intensity in her work from being around that much talent and art and then turning it around and expressing it. The show would be easy top promo for her album anyway when it drops.

Looking forward to see her face everywhere again. :adam:

Put your hands up... 🖤

monketsharona

I still (maybe naively) think Jessica will show up for at least a cameo. I really hope I'm not wrong but I've just had this burning feeling ever since they announced she wouldn't be back :rip:

I think she'll back for an episode around the end of the season too ;) 

Murphy and Jessica seems to want it and they apparently talked about it last week end :) 

A scene with both Jessica Lange and Lady Gaga would be huge !

AmenTheNight

She definitly will. Even small roles, for one or two episodes. It's a good thing she can keep on her music track while still having an impact in the acting field :)

Nicole

I don't think she'll be in the next season due to LG5 commitments (unless it was like a short cameo to draw connections between seasons) but I definitely hope she remains part of the AHS family in some shape or form. If she does ever adopt a new role for another season I hope they explore other personas i.e not the s-xy, seductive blonde 

Haroon

YAAAAAAAAY omg if she becomes an AHS regular :giveup: Every October will feel like Christmas :cryga: 

LG5, Gaga. LG5. :chica:

Gaga right now:

mariah-carey-i-dont-know-her.gif

Gaga says a lot of things though, I'll take this with a grain of salt, BUT if she had a scene with Jessica Lange I'd DIE!! 

Head Empty

Well obviously she wouldn't answer that question by saying "Yeah, no, this season was fine, but I think I'll pass next time" :laughga:

Anything could happen to be honest :yes:

If that happens, it will interfere with LG5 or LG5 Ball tour... :saladga:

And Gagz be like: "Who said I'm releasing new music in 2016?" :evil:

All I ever wanted was 🅻🅾🆅🅴

Harry

I think she'll back for an episode around the end of the season too ;) 

Murphy and Jessica seems to want it and they apparently talked about it last week end :) 

A scene with both Jessica Lange and Lady Gaga would be huge !

Rooting for a return of Constance tbh. 

Archived