• Last Reply
RAMROD

It looked intense tho :giveup:

Cannot wait omg. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ AND I'M VICTORIA, MALCOLM! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

freebit

Can't wait to see her utilize the nails. :wao:

Matt is hot AF. 

The detective aspect with Wes seems like it will be a nice addition.

giskardsb

Until she opens her mouth tho.... She speaks with that unnaturally dramatic tone :lolga:

Let's hope that that weird tone she speaks with while acting would fit into her character :laughga:

Thanks for polluting the thread with unnecessary negative BS based on something that hasn't even happened.

AlphaMonster

Why are you dragging Gaga for no reason. And you really cant count her previous movie credits because she was in them for like a minute or two. So just wait and stop the unnecessary comments.

OT: Im excited for Wednesday even more now. 

I don't drag Gaga for no reason. I said my expectations, and observations. And I can say whatever I want... 

AlphaMonster

Thanks for polluting the thread with unnecessary negative BS based on something that hasn't even happened.

Your welcome...

its giving me Asylum teas OMG yaaaaaaaaaasssss season 2 was the best, this season looks like it might top it so2Ia6G.gif

Warholian

I'm calling it that I will pee myself at least once in the next three days. Tomorrow we'll probably get a Fallon preview of Gaga's interview on his channel. Then we get her interview the next day and probably some other promo/clips. Then... the rapture on Wednesday. 

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

Luna Lovegood

https://www.twitter.com/Facts_AHS/status/650873379889786880/video/1

gaga slays omg

luna’s advocate

Mister Gaga

MATT BOMER COME TO ME :giveup:

Sarah Paulson rocks :giveup:  We have seen scenes of all the characters except for The Countess :giveup:

The hype is reaching immeasurable levels

Archived