💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

celeb

Perez Hilton receives backlash for sharing shower with son

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

AlexanderLevi2

I took baths with my mom until I was like five, but I don't think he should post it online. :awkney: 

Currently listening to Joanne

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PEDRO98

This is disgusting.

Parents should never be naked in front of their children.

babies literally come out of vaginas so i dont see the point:koons2:

Oh god. I used to bathe with my mother and my stepdad would hold my baby brother in the shower. The people turning this into something that it's not are the ones who are really gross here. Implying this is "wrong" because of the nudity implies that naked bodies are A) always s-xual, and/or B) something to be ashamed of and hidden. A body is a body, and it's only "s-xual" when it's actually doing s-xual things. I think we need a healthier idea of what nudity is, considering how many people grow up to hate their bodies. 

People can be nude in front of their kids without it having a s-xual connotation. 

Bitter

babies literally come out of vaginas so i dont see the point:koons2:

Babies are also the result of a s-xual intercourse between their parents but i don't think it's appropriate for kids to witness their parents having s-x before their eyes.

PEDRO98

Babies are also the result of a s-xual intercourse between their parents but i don't think it's appropriate for kids to witness their parents having s-x before their eyes.

s-xual intercourse and nudity are completely different things :rip:

This is obviously a cultural thing. In many countries it's inappropriate or "gross", in others is not. I never did that with my parents nor with my kids. Toddlers are naturally curious and want to touch everything new or ask(if they speak) so I think it's silly to put yourself in that position. "Daddy what's that thing hanging between your legs?; why is it bigger than mine?(if it's boy); why do you have hair on your butt daddy?" :awkney: 

What I find interesting here, many American members say it's a normal thing to do, but I remember one story about immigrant father from ex-Yugoslavia who had photos of his small son and daughter in bath on his PC, when he sent it for repair someone got those pics and their kids were taken to custody. Then they were given to some Mexican foster family. So I thought, damn America is so conservative. There was nothing s-xual there, did they think it's like child ****ography? But then I see the responses here and I don't know what to think. 

FreePalestine

Bitter

s-xual intercourse and nudity are completely different things :rip:

The way a baby is born versus a parent standing naked in a bathtub in front of their kid is a different thing too but that didn't stop you from comparing them.

Bitter

I never did that with my parents nor with my kids. Toddlers are naturally curious and want to touch everything new or ask(if they speak) so I think it's silly to put yourself in that position. "Daddy what's that thing hanging between your legs?; why is it bigger than mine?(if it's boy); why do you have hair on your butt daddy?" :awkney: 

exactly.

What's the point of someone being naked in front of their children?

If you want to play and share the bathtub with them just wear your fukcing pants ffs :madge:

PEDRO98

The way a baby is born versus a parent standing naked in a bathtub in front of their kid is a different thing too but that didn't stop you from comparing them.

A baby is exposed to parents nudity from day 1: birth, breast feeding, etc.

I don´t know why you are so afraid about toddlers seeing the human anatomy, honestly  :dies:

Alien Tulip

Oh god. I used to bathe with my mother and my stepdad would hold my baby brother in the shower. The people turning this into something that it's not are the ones who are really gross here. Implying this is "wrong" because of the nudity implies that naked bodies are A) always s-xual, and/or B) something to be ashamed of and hidden. A body is a body, and it's only "s-xual" when it's actually doing s-xual things. I think we need a healthier idea of what nudity is, considering how many people grow up to hate their bodies. 

People can be nude in front of their kids without it having a s-xual connotation. 

This. I mean a lot of people in this thread even are so judgmental and automatically think showering with your child is pedophilia. My dad gave me baths and showers when I was a baby/toddler and there was nothing wrong with it. The reactions outside this forum definitely surface from homophobia. 

Jesse Pinkman

This is obviously a cultural thing. In many countries it's inappropriate or "gross", in others is not. I never did that with my parents nor with my kids. Toddlers are naturally curious and want to touch everything new or ask(if they speak) so I think it's silly to put yourself in that position. "Daddy what's that thing hanging between your legs?; why is it bigger than mine?(if it's boy); why do you have hair on your butt daddy?" :awkney: 

What I find interesting here, many American members say it's a normal thing to do, but I remember one story about immigrant father from ex-Yugoslavia who had photos of his small son and daughter in bath on his PC, when he sent it for repair someone got those pics and their kids were taken to custody. Then they were given to some Mexican foster family. So I thought, damn America is so conservative. There was nothing s-xual there, did they think it's like child ****ography? But then I see the responses here and I don't know what to think. 

Well l, I took showers with my mom all the time as a toddler. However, she said as soon as I started pointing and asking about her body parts, she felt that it was time to stop doing that. :rip: 

It's science, bitch

Bitter

A baby is exposed to parents nudity from day 1: birth, breast feeding, etc.

I don´t know why you are so afraid about toddlers seeing the human anatomy, honestly  :dies:

So nudity between family members is accepted because we all came out of a vagina and our mother breasfed us. Your logic is beyond me :lmao:

So i guess your parents are still appearing naked in front of you just because as an infant your mother breastfed you :lmao:

A baby poops in their diaper from day one too, do you think they should keep pooping their pants as they grow up because that's what they did since day one? :lmao:

Shaney

Eh, i'm so over Perez, but this isn't really a problem... I took showers with my dad.... nothing weird every happened...

but... taking your phone out and taking a picture naked with your son IS weird, and posting it online was inappropriate. 

Archived