Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Perez Hilton receives backlash for sharing shower with son

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

MelbHawker

Non-issue. 

Some of the comments on here are absolutely disgusting. How quickly people associate s-x with this image is what shocks me. They're showering. When I was younger, I showered with my parents (not all the time, only a few times). If someone told me my parents were disgusting for doing so, I'd knock them out in 0.2 seconds. Nothing wrong with it. 

I don't have an issue with Perez posting it online either. He has no ill intention in doing so. 

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The comments on here are just immature and hateful.

And to all the persons who didnt take a bath or shower with their parents until 5-6, you are NOT normal.

:awkney::awkney::awkney:

FreePalestine

teenagechrist

I think it's ok, people is overreacting because he's gay. But I'm not going to feel sorry for him, he deserves backlash. :xtina:

feeling so hot tamale

Sunny

This thread is making me cringe :air:

I don't see anything wrong with showering with your kids, as it creates some kind of a bond ; but the thing that disturbs me is why did he post it on Instagram? Giving me Facebook teas of young kids bathing and their parents posting it :air:

I like dancin', and ponies....

adamsenigma

It's one thing to wash your kid...parents have to since the kids are so little and can't

However, getting naked in the shower WITH your child is a bit much and I do find it inappropriate...gay or not

Plus, why share it as if people would give tons of likes? :what:

:awkney:

Archived