💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Perez Hilton receives backlash for sharing shower with son

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

vertigostick

STAY AWAY FROM HIM+US YOU ARE SICK TRYING TO SHOWER YOUR SON ON INSTAGRAM. LEAVE HA ALONE!!!

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SlaeUrAnus

My mom and me shared baths as a kid because I was afraid of the plughole :laughga:

Nothing wrong wwith this. Every parent has bathed with their child once at a young age. The only thing wrong about this is that he shared it. He should know what some peoples stance on homos-xuals are with those still branding us "perverts" and "paedophiles" etc. 

If this was a straight male or a female, no one would bat an eyelid :smh: If you see anything wrong with this photo, YOU'RE THE PROBLEM. 

In my messy era.

Gianni Versace

that poor kid having to see perez's pighole as he takes the picture :air:

Rudz Xinc

Kids shower with parents is kinda normal

but since Perez is gay, they will always have those negative thoughts

he should have never posted that pic

Look at those clowns

RAMROD

It is ok, I think.

It's not like he is doing questionable thing with the child.

Just like a mother would shower their children, boys and girls.

Also, in Japan it is very normal, too for both parents, bathing with their children.

It is said will help to increase connection between parents and their children.

It is known as "skinship"

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

monketsharona

I'm pretty sure a straight father wouldn't have any backlash for showering with his son though..

GagaMyBlood95

I don't want to say something bad could have happened or happened because we can't know that, but yeah it doesn't really look  "fun" or anything else for me. 

Maybe he is wearing swim pants?

Kids do need help with their showers/baths, but I don't see the point in parents getting IN the shower with them. It's completely unnecessary to expose your bits to a young child.

Elizabeth

He probably shouldn't have taken the picture, like I know it's not obscene but it's still weird to take pictures in the shower :rip:  However, I don't think them showering together is a huge issue. I showered with my parents when I was really young and there was nothing weird about that. 

Kermit

I hate Perez but the only thing inappropriate about this is posting it online, a parent and their offspring bathing together is not obscene, what's obscene is people making it out to be something completely different and offensive because of Perez's s-xual orientation, if a heteros-xual mother was taking a bath with her daughter is it disturbing/pedo-ish? NO, people just need to STOP. This is obscene? how about your children sending nudes to other kids and making twerking videos on facebook along with doing worse at school? before anyone decides to check another's parenting i suggest that they check themselves first.

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Kacey Elizabeth

This is absolutely disgusting, revolting, and sickening & extremely disturbing. :wtf: Poor kid has to see his vile 'father's pighole and his genitalia. :eww: I mean, it's completely normal for parents (regardless of their gender and s-xuality) to help their kids (regardless of their gender) with their baths or even bathe with them when they're little, BUT THIS IS PEREZ WE ARE TALKING ABOUT! :what: What makes this even worse is that he took a picture of them both in the shower and shared it on Instagram! Oh Perez, distasteful as always. 

Your Candy Perfume Girl

JusKeepBreathin

I don't think sharing a shower with your dad at that age is wrong. I think posting it on social media is disgusting and disturbing. He just used his son as marketing. That is just gross.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Archived