Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Artist's work submitted by fan to Madonna without permission

Supersonic

Featured Posts

Desperado

You and your blatant Madonna hate can stay out of threads about her. Whenever Madonna's mentioned on this board, you're there with that mouth of yours. Madonna didn't copycat anyone, it was a f*cking fancontest for artwork to be used in a video. As Gaga did before and as tons of other artists have done before them. There just happened to be 3 images from the same fan (shown at the same time) that use images apparently by an actual artist/painter/whatever who is now mad. Was Gaga a copycat for putting the Mona Lisa on a dress and wearing it? Should Leonardo DaVinci sue her from the grave? It was a f*cking fan contest and the argument could be made (as tons of Little Haters on here have done) that Madonna's team should've checked all of the fan artwork for traces of copyrighted images but let's fact it, no one would bother. Neither did Gaga because I had my fan collage featured in the Monster Ball 1.0 when Gaga did the fan-work background and I used copyrighted Warhol paintings with Gaga's face inserted. So you and all of the other moaners in this thread can leave. Madonna did nothing wrong and is probably still unaware of this entire situation. It's a 1 second blip in a huge fan montage, not an entire song that became a single like Taylor's song (I wasn't even aware of a copycat thing there and I don't care, but it's def. not on the same level.)

Pack up your hate and do something positive with your life

tumblr_lu9uzqMJjN1qaboh9o1_250.gif

stop it poor medonster, no one here in in the wrong but madonna and her ****ty team

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're pathetic for starting negativity on an online forum. This isn't the first time. 

You start pointless arguments with pompous remarks. 

Get help for whatever is troubling you that you need to project it on a Lady Gaga forum. 

you're such a butthurt lil' sissy, it's ugly. stop bull****ting yourself. I don't have any to care for. I am perfectly fine and balanced and happy and free in my life. stop wasting yours being a moral weirdo. things don't change. your comment is still not funny to anyone and never will be. I just thought you should know that. and it might as well be out of love, what I did there. lady gaga won't hang out with you more than once. I'm sure she will tell you she loves you though. now go get some love from the mods. a "reported." comment will get you some love, too, I'm sure.

bionic

Oh and her work isn't that original either, it's been done before. A lot, actually.

kelis-scream.jpg

:bye:

i love kelis

buy bionic

GloZell Green

You and your blatant Madonna hate can stay out of threads about her. Whenever Madonna's mentioned on this board, you're there with that mouth of yours. Madonna didn't copycat anyone, it was a f*cking fancontest for artwork to be used in a video. As Gaga did before and as tons of other artists have done before them. There just happened to be 3 images from the same fan (shown at the same time) that use images apparently by an actual artist/painter/whatever who is now mad. Was Gaga a copycat for putting the Mona Lisa on a dress and wearing it? Should Leonardo DaVinci sue her from the grave? It was a f*cking fan contest and the argument could be made (as tons of Little Haters on here have done) that Madonna's team should've checked all of the fan artwork for traces of copyrighted images but let's fact it, no one would bother. Neither did Gaga because I had my fan collage featured in the Monster Ball 1.0 when Gaga did the fan-work background and I used copyrighted Warhol paintings with Gaga's face inserted. So you and all of the other moaners in this thread can leave. Madonna did nothing wrong and is probably still unaware of this entire situation. It's a 1 second blip in a huge fan montage, not an entire song that became a single like Taylor's song (I wasn't even aware of a copycat thing there and I don't care, but it's def. not on the same level.)

Pack up your hate and do something positive with your life

tumblr_lu9uzqMJjN1qaboh9o1_250.gif

I love how this is coming from you, someone quick to attack anyone who  disagrees with anything you think :smh: thanks for being a perfect example of why people (at least me) can't enjoy Madonna without having to hear her delusionals. She's a great artists, but stans are quick to bad mouth anyone who says she isn't the one and only. Looks like you don't know the difference between Gagas reference and not crediting, do you? Are you trying to accomplish something with that? Wonder who else you're going to try to humiliate next :bye2:

Lady Gaga | Shakira

I love how this is coming from you, someone quick to attack anyone who  disagrees with anything you think :smh: thanks for being a perfect example of why people (at least me) can't enjoy Madonna without having to hear her delusionals. She's a great artists, but stans are quick to bad mouth anyone who says she isn't the one and only. Looks like you don't know the difference between Gagas reference and not crediting, do you? Are you trying to accomplish something with that? Wonder who else you're going to try to humiliate next :bye2:

Okey, lets ALL try to calm down, me included and discuss like rational ppl. I agree that The usage of MonaLisa in Dress isn't quite The same, however her usage of fan art that uses Warhol in MB montage with out credits is The same thing. It Falls most likely under quotation rights, like usually in montages. But it would be hypocritical to call Madonna and her team for stealing.

And AGAIN, The matter is resolved. Either it was a human mistake or falls under quotation right in copyright world that pretty much enables ALL montages, not only hers but everyone's.

y'all need to stop I doubt madonna even know's and as soon as she finds out she will stop using the backdrops :miley:

Don't be insecure if you heart is pure, you're still good to me if you're a bad kid baby.

no its you who is hate blinded. Go read my post please. Quotation rights make montages possible and legal.

Madonna is not here personally stealing aanything jeez...

And has anyone even questioned The OP? The artist has removed The post. Why? Is this a lie? Has his permision being asked and now he tried to get more attention? Or is this question of human mistake and as soon as Madonna's team heard, they compensated HIM, hence its been removed. Noones legal team can just remove something like this. There's freedom of speech you know? There's a reason its been removed.. 

I actually had to make an account just so I could respond to this.

On Tumblr, when a post receives a lot of traction, some people will delete the post so they no longer get notifications when someone reblogs or like the post. As you can see, 38,000 notes is a lot for an artist who normally gains a few hundred notes on their regular artwork. They likely didn't want those notifications and deleted the post. 

Even still, I feel that personally she should take down the works. I'd be more than a little salty if something like this happened to me as an artist. And the fact that Bess is making money off of stuff like this is kind of gross...

Shoot, coward. You're only going to kill a girl.

NONONONO

If this wasn't a Madonna-hating thread from the start filled with Madonna haters comments, this could be so easily researched for a less exciting but true explanation. In sum, another artist created the work, appropriating Quirk's and merging it with images of Madonna. That work was then passed around social media and either submitted to Madonna or found its way to her people. Mr. Quirk's real gripe should be with the second artist (though there is plenty of legal history of artist's appropriating pre-existing works). It's pretty easy to see how Madonna, Inc., would not have been aware. Madonna will not certainly remove the images from the backdrop. She didn't create them, she didn't pay for them. Her lawyers will handle it swiftly and quickly without you even hearing about it again.

But anyway, carry on hating on the best-selling female artist of all time.:bye:

If this wasn't a Madonna-hating thread from the start filled with Madonna haters comments, this could be so easily researched for a less exciting but true explanation. In sum, another artist created the work, appropriating Quirk's and merging it with images of Madonna. That work was then passed around social media and either submitted to Madonna or found its way to her people. Mr. Quirk's real gripe should be with the second artist (though there is plenty of legal history of artist's appropriating pre-existing works). It's pretty easy to see how Madonna, Inc., would not have been aware.

But anyway, carry on hating on the best-selling female artist of all time.:bye:

Thank you! This indeed. Its the second artist that is at possible fault. Plus there's still The possibility that this type of art is legal under The quotation right. I am sure The matter is or will be resolved IF there is need and M's team hears of this.. 

100% sure there's no malice behind this. Why in earth ppl would think that. 

And again, please remember, pretty much every artist have done these montages and there are no credits, including Gaga on MB.

Morphine Prince

you're such a butthurt lil' sissy, it's ugly. stop bull****ting yourself. I don't have any to care for. I am perfectly fine and balanced and happy and free in my life. stop wasting yours being a moral weirdo. things don't change. your comment is still not funny to anyone and never will be. I just thought you should know that. and it might as well be out of love, what I did there. lady gaga won't hang out with you more than once. I'm sure she will tell you she loves you though. now go get some love from the mods. a "reported." comment will get you some love, too, I'm sure.

Butthurt? Of? If you think I am even bothering responding to you because I'm butthurt over you thinking my post wasn't funny, you couldn't be more wrong. I'm responding because your posts on here are tiring and nearly always negative. 

Your idiotic comment on Gaga and the mods is laughable. What does that have to do with anything? Seems like you have more personal issues with me god knows why. I haven't done anything to you on this forum except tell you how much of an insufferable asshole you come across. 

You can go **** yourself for all I care. 

jojuun

Don't flip it around sis, you came in here to critique Madonna while Gaga's done the same thing... Have fans turn in artwork for a backdrop video. What a ****ty b---h Madonna is for giving her fans a chance to see their artwork on stage! Then you brought up Taylor, who has absolutely nothing to do with this but she's one of your faves so you just couldn't help yourself. I know a LOT about Gaga and her reference but you skipped over the part where I tell you that Gaga ALSO had real artwork featured in her fan backdrop. THAT was the point which you, as per usual, ignored in your reply. If you reply, please tell me the difference. That Madonna was "caught"? She's not even aware.

Bye yourself girlfriend.

stop it poor medonster, no one here in in the wrong but madonna and her ****ty team

Such a poor Medonster I am. My fave's on a sold-out world tour for like the 100th time, has been getting rave reviews for it and is still incredibly relevant after 33 years in the industry. Oh and the fact she's the highest selling female of all time AND the highest grossing solo artist of all time also contributes to the poorness of me stanning for her. Such a poor resume she has! 

Madonna is not "wrong" and neither is her team. They held a quest for fanart to be used and they did. There just happens to be one that was created using existing work by another artist who has complained on the internet and y'all act like Madonna made it her album cover or something.

Gaga's done the EXACT same thing and none of you respond to that fact. No one here really feels for that artist, y'all couldn't care less. You are just LOVING the fact Madonna is getting called out for something after she made a slightly shady comment about Born This Way. While M's out partying with Gaga y'all are still stuck in 2012 and can't wait to drag ANYONE who is even rumoured to be anti-Gaga. Madonna and Gaga go way back and M was in the audience at The Fame Ball in 2009, were you even a fan back then? Afterwards Madonna invited Gaga for a private party she hosted for her manager who's close to Gaga's label. They had great fun. After working with Steven Klein (regular M collaborator) and hearing BTW Madonna was slightly annoyed but always mentioned how talented she thinks Gaga is. Plus they made up. I hope they work together so y'all can be silent forever.

Gaga and Madonna are my faves and I will defend her when I see so many pressed 16 year old twinks who think she's Little Monster Enemy #1. Go into a Grace Jones or Pigrez Hilton thread if you wanna do that, people who actually acted f*cked up towards Gaga. Not Madonna who has said "I recognise my drive in Lady Gaga". You know, the drive that got her to being the #1 pop act of all time? Yeah, such a b---h for giving Gaga that compliment.

BYE.

MonsterMum

Listen ya'll it's simple. If someone used her artwork and sent it to Madonna that's really ****ty and Madonna could not have known.

However she/her team was made aware of the mistake. Mistakes are there to be rectified and I hope they did. At least give them credit, artists make stuff like this as their bread and butter.

Nobody knows whether anything happened so it's out in the open now, maybe she was contacted maybe she wasn't but if it was my work (that's why it's called work cause you physically made it) was out there without even my conscent I would do something about it, Madonna or not. For stuff like this internet is a blessing and a curse. If it was something like shoes you could throw a receipt at Madonna and be like: b---h pay up but so many shady things happen on the internet and against a big name like Madonna you not likely to get what you deserve.

Dramatica

EXPOSE HA

DRAG HA

rs_485x270-150225143633-madonnafall1a.gi

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

Archived