Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Psycho fan to Taylor, "You don't deserve Gaga, you're just using her"

HolyDelRey

Featured Posts

Solitaire

i looked at her pictures and almost all of them shes alone... i guess shes too crazy for anyone to like :rip:

why does she need friends when God promised her Gaga is coming to be her friend? :trollga:

- Previously Sycothisis

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HolyDelRey

This reminds me of that weird video a few yeas ago, some Lana psycho fan. While her baby was crying in the background, she explained that lana's story is her story and I think she claimed that they're somehow the same person and even tho she has nothing against lana the person she needs to destroy what lana stands for & implied killing her at that concert in the states and make 'lana canada' rise??

Link me, please.:air:

The only prisons that exist are ones we put each other in..

HolyDelRey

Who is Brittany? And how did you find that post? 

I have no idea, tbh. I saw that post, on his facebook page. 

The only prisons that exist are ones we put each other in..

Jesse Pinkman

His ex spoke out about it in an interview. She was still in a relationship with him when he was shooting You & I and then he left her for Gaga.

Their may have been some time inbetween Gaga and Taylor giving it a real go but it wasn't until he met Gaga that he left her.

http://i.imgur.com/rceikjk.gif

It's science, bitch

Alien Tulip

never cared for gagas relationship and never will. I mean I think gaga and taylor look cute but thats it. I dont really have an opinion on their relationship because its not my business and I couldnt care less who cheated on who and I still wouldnt care if their relationship ends one day. 

MonsterOfSpain

I have no idea, tbh. I saw that post, on his facebook page. 

If for some reason Gaga isn't at my apartment 10am Saturday morning, God has given me a way to come home to Malibu in September.
Go back to your wife... Leave Gaga alone...

Omg that is scary, she needs to get as far as posible from Gaga

Link me, please.:air:

been looking for the video but can't find it :cry:  i remember seeing it on lana boards back in the day and some people were really concerned but it didn't get too much attention. If someone has a link, pls post it. I'd love to see it again cause I don't remember much from that video. If i ever stumble upon it again, i'm gonna dm it to you :spook:

Also, this reminds me of an inverse version of this woman on twitter who thinks of herself as some sort of Shania Twain/Kendall Jenner fusion and talks like Taylor is her husband. I come across her weird posts every now and then when I'm searching for Gaga on twitter. 

Oh yes :dies: What's her twitter?

She's crazy. :air: 

FreePalestine

Sister

never cared for gagas relationship and never will. I mean I think gaga and taylor look cute but thats it. I dont really have an opinion on their relationship because its not my business and I couldnt care less who cheated on who and I still wouldnt care if their relationship ends one day. 

I am the same, I just do not care at all about their relationship.

This girl is way too wrapped up in her Gaga fandom. She may need help, she is so overly invested in it.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Thomas P

lol I thought this was about taylor swift.

I laughed so hard at the "put your dick back In your pants" line, I was like I knew she had one!!

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Archived