HolyDelRey

Featured Posts

TopazBlue

-0anU0.gif

🌈 Born this way, baby! 🌈 | JWT 💙 Aug 21 ⚡ ENIGMA 💙 Oct 19

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"I'm a pregnant woman who has a promise from God that Gaga and I will live together as friends"

Gurrrrrl!!!! :lmao: :lmao::lmao: 

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Iwontell

Celebrities that get angry over hate are immature they should be used to it ldjshfljasdhfljshf *makes troll noises* 

LOL, of course, I keep forgetting about that...

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

Lmaoo I had to tag loads of friends in thisss :lmao: 

Signature loading
 đŸ‘čđŸ–€

JustYouandI

I know? This thread is about Taylor though.

I still can't recall if he was or wasn't, I'll have to try and find the interview.

I just said because it irritates me that people here are so quick to jump on Taylor's d.... and say stuff like one a cheater always a cheater when Gaga did it too and nobody says that about her. 

I agree that you should be honest and tell your partner ASAP, but I also suppose it's realize hard to tell your wife that you've found someone whose soul fits yours perfectly and makes your heart shine like no one ever has.

Who is this chick this is such a JAM.

The thing is though, how do you know if someone's soul fits you better if you've never been together with this person. Like if you're married to someone and you have a crush on someone else you'll never know if that person fits you better if you've never tried to be with him/her. But would you break up / divorce with your partner to find out if the other person fits you better or would you cheat or would you just hide your feelings and try to move one / forget about it?

Jojo was very famous when she was 13 with her hit single "Leave (Get Out)". Now she's making a comeback...an underwhelming one but she's awsome regardless. Her voice is so good.

I just said because it irritates me that people here are so quick to jump on Taylor's d.... and say stuff like one a cheater always a cheater when Gaga did it too and nobody says that about her. 

Yeah I said "once a cheater always a cheater". I never said that it means that Gaga isn't one though... I was talking about Taylor cause this thread is about him obviously :coffee:

darkchylde

The thing is though, how do you know if someone's soul fits you better if you've never been together with this person. Like if you're married to someone and you have a crush on someone else you'll never know if that person fits you better if you've never tried to be with him/her. But would you break up / divorce with your partner to find out if the other person fits you better or would you cheat or would you just hide your feelings and try to move one / forget about it?

Jojo was very famous when she was 13 with her hit single "Leave (Get Out)". Now she's making a comeback...an underwhelming one but she's awsome regardless. Her voice is so good.

Well I think that's up to each to decide if they should risk it or not.

Flippy

I can't deal with people like her... why make it so public if it is even real? People just love attention nowadays don't they? :reductive2: 

Lmaoo I had to tag loads of friends in thisss :lmao: 

So that was you!!!! :lmao: 

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

I can't deal with people like her... why make it so public if it is even real? People just love attention nowadays don't they? :reductive2: 

So that was you!!!! :lmao: 

:lmao: 

Signature loading
 đŸ‘čđŸ–€

TimisaMonster

Wait...Taylor cheated with Gaga? :what:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Solitaire

Lady Gaga: "Heard your girlfriend was away this weekend, wanna meet at my place?"

To be honest I see no sanctity in anyone so I'm not condemning Gaga, but if it's true, it's true guys.

:udidnt::udidnt::udidnt: It finally makes sense now

Tbh I don't see how this surprises anyone when Gaga wanted to be with Dada when he was with another woman AND had a child (at least this is what I've heard :flop:)

- Previously Sycothisis

freebit

Also, this reminds me of an inverse version of this woman on twitter who thinks of herself as some sort of Shania Twain/Kendall Jenner fusion and talks like Taylor is her husband. I come across her weird posts every now and then when I'm searching for Gaga on twitter. 

This reminds me of that weird video a few yeas ago, some Lana psycho fan. While her baby was crying in the background, she explained that lana's story is her story and I think she claimed that they're somehow the same person and even tho she has nothing against lana the person she needs to destroy what lana stands for & implied killing her at that concert in the states and make 'lana canada' rise??

Archived