šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
review

Reviews of AHS Hotel [Updated]

AgusPop

Featured Posts

It seems like Ryan constructed The Countess as a riff off of Gaga's well-known persona, which was the smart way to go. In other words, they knew that people would instantly associate with Gaga a certain way, so the role is introduced to us as Gaga 2.0 + violence/gore.

This way, the character can surprise us by revealing more of her backstory and depth, separating Elizabeth further from Gaga.

Though this is a good idea, I would have preferred a role that'sĀ totally different from what we know. Some people would think her acting is better if they gave her a (for example) role of a younger regular girl that's going to college or whatever, because she's kind of playing herself

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply
djBuffoon

Though this is a good idea, I would have preferred a role that'sĀ totally different from what we know. Some people would think her acting is better if they gave her a (for example) role of a younger regular girl that's going to college or whatever, because she's kind of playing herself

But she isn't though :) We know that Gaga is nothing like the persona the world knows her by. I think that's part of the joke.

I also think this is just the jumping off point for her character. By halfway through the season, more will be revealed about Elizabeth, and she will probably not be the frightening figure we are introduced to, but something sadder and more tragic (in a good way).

Davidsonary

That's weird. I don't see any reviews being posted online.

God I'm so thirsty for more information about the show. This is going to be the longest 2 days ever. :giveup:

Oh hello. What is this space down here? Where am I?

Bitter

Brandon Davis
@BrandonDavisBD

Gaga did a good job, tbh. Seems like her character has a bunch of layers and she has them down. #AHSHotel

SweetEscape

I hope she really is that good and slays the GP, my brother and a few friends will be watching and I won't be able to stand the shade if she's not good :air:Ā 

AgusPop

who are these people?

they are people who attended to the premiere and they are verified accounts mostly journalistsĀ 

Bad Monster Kid

I would expect most to come out tomorrow or Wednesday morning for some last minute promotion.Ā 

asana15

Very strange that no reviews whatsoever have been posted....

Embargo. It will be lifted at ~24 hours before first showing.

djBuffoon

Embargo. It will be lifted at ~24 hours before first showing.

Ah, interesting. With Freak Show, I remember some getting posted during the preceding weekend.

Archived