💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
review

Reviews of AHS Hotel [Updated]

AgusPop

Featured Posts

AgusPop

I know, I didn't say she was barely in it, I'm saying that people are saying based on a review that she is barely on the episode, but I don't know where those conclussions came from.

From what I read, the first episode is center around Bentley and his family. and  the second half of the episode delves into some of the residents of the Hotel and Gaga has a 6 minutes scene exclusively for her.

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply
crushedlemonice

From what I read, the first episode is center around Bentley and his family. and  the second half of the episode delves into some of the residents of the Hotel and Gaga has a 6 minutes scene exclusively for her.

That's weird because the negative review said that there was very little dialogue in the first half of the episode because Gaga was in it. Makes me wonder if they saw episode 1 or another episode...

djBuffoon

I actually like that. Show her wrath at the beginning, and then let her character lay low for a little while. Builds up the threat and mystique. If they parade her around too much in the first one or two episodes, she won't be as effective in the long run.

AgusPop

I actually like that. Show her wrath at the beginning, and then let her character lay low for a little while. Builds up the threat and mystique. If they parade her around too much in the first one or two episodes, she won't be as effective in the long run.

I think exactly the same. I'm glad her appearance in the first episode is limited because on the contrary, she could saturate the character

FrankGutz

Darkga is baaaaaack!! OMG my prayers, im so hype, two of my fave things together :giveup:  slayed

KelgO7.gif

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

ryhanna

That's weird because the negative review said that there was very little dialogue in the first half of the episode because Gaga was in it. Makes me wonder if they saw episode 1 or another episode...

Gaga could still have a long scene with no/very little dialogue. That review did say her visuals were good, which is probably referring to her costume and makeup, but could also have been referring to a long scene in which she doesn't even talk.

Gov Hooka

AS;LDFKJAS;LDKFJAS;LDKFJA;LSEFJ;OAIWEJF;OAIWEJF;OAIWEJF;OAIEJF ;KAJSDNFKJSDFVBSFD;KGHBASE;IFJAIOSDGBDFI;BJRSA;IOGJARWI;OGN;BGLIJARSEIOF;JAER;OGIHRAEOJAWRG;OIARWEHG;ORAEIJGIAERHGU;TSEBGOARWEIJG

RAMROD

What day is today? Oh, not 7th October yet? 

:giveup:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Levine

Ugh, can't believe it's almost here! It seems yesterday when she announced her presence in season 5! 

Born Brave

Im so excited for this but is it going to be hard for anyone else to separate Lady Gaga from "The Countess"? 

djBuffoon

Im so excited for this but is it going to be hard for anyone else to separate Lady Gaga from "The Countess"? 

It seems like Ryan constructed The Countess as a riff off of Gaga's well-known persona, which was the smart way to go. In other words, they knew that people would instantly associate with Gaga a certain way, so the role is introduced to us as Gaga 2.0 + violence/gore.

This way, the character can surprise us by revealing more of her backstory and depth, separating Elizabeth further from Gaga.

Bad Bromance

I just hope she delivers to shut all of the haters up - honestly, the comments I read on Facebook posts about Jessica Lange not returning ..

Be prepared to deal with haters no matter how brilliant and out of this world her acting is.  Even if all of the media and critics alike praise her, the haters are always going to find something to hate on her for so just bear that in mind, hun.

I'm not going to let the Madonna fans or any fans from any other rival fan base keep me from enjoying this new season that promises to be one of the best yet!!!   :party:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Archived