šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
review

Reviews of AHS Hotel [Updated]

AgusPop

Featured Posts

Harry

Here'sĀ another thing: that negative review singled out Mare Winningham's character. Meanwhile, another review noted that her and Evan Peters don't even appear in the first episode.Ā 

:so what is the truth?:

Oh, really? Hopefully that first review really was a troll then.

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AgusPop

Here'sĀ another thing: that negative review singled out Mare Winningham's character. Meanwhile, another review noted that her and Evan Peters don't even appear in the first episode.Ā 

:so what is the truth?:

The truth is this: Nobody had the time to write a official review yet and that "Review" was released even before it premiered. ----> Fake Review

All the Twitter reviews from verified accounts I could find are very good so far

bradshaw

Who else but the queen of s-x scenesĀ on television?Ā :usrs:

tumblr_msdowtTxK81s7zrb6o1_500.gif

i caught your fever, i'll be feeling it forever

giskardsb

The truth is this: Nobody had the time to write a official review yet and that "Review" was released even before it premiered. ----> Fake Review

All the Twitter reviews from verified accounts I could find are very good so far

San Francisco Chronicle is the actual newspaper of the San Francisco Bay area, it's not some fly by night thing like Examiner. Ā And pressĀ would have had advanced access to at least one and maybe even two episodes. Ā Ā 

The real fact is that Gaga is going to get some negative reviews, and some positive reviews, just like the rest of the cast and every actor ever. Ā Ā 

If this fanbase is going to melt down over every poor review you guys are in for a long season.

Ā 

KarmaPolice

Anyway I don't think we have to worry...The Countess seems pretty close to what Gaga has played in her music video: fierce powerfull dark woman and you know she can deliver such thing ;)

bionic

The slayage is upon us sistrensĀ :giveup:

when it's practically movie length it better be

Ā 

P.s. are they dressed up as Captain MArvel in their pic? :legend:Ā 

Ā 

buy bionic

Harry

San Francisco Chronicle is the actual newspaper of the San Francisco Bay area, it's not some fly by night thing like Examiner. Ā And pressĀ would have had advanced access to at least one and maybe even two episodes. Ā Ā 

The real fact is that Gaga is going to get some negative reviews, and some positive reviews, just like the rest of the cast and every actor ever. Ā Ā 

If this fanbase is going to melt down over every poor review you guys are in for a long season.

Ā 

This is why I'm confused. It seems like a legitimate source but it does seem kind of fishy. And if they sent out the episode to press in advance, why is that the only publication that has posted anything about it so far? djBuffoon pointed out what seems like an inaccuracy in their story too. It is a little fishy, but I guess we'll see when the episode airs.

androiduser

glad she's getting such a positive reaction.... but take into consideration that the network usually invites journalists that they know will give good reviews in return for exclusive interviews and previews.

Archived