Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
news

AHS Press Kit for sale

Featured Posts

MekeRoger

Bit of a random question - I live in the UK, and does anyone know when or where I'd be able to watch the first episode when it comes out? Or will it be available online after it's aired? Thanks in advance :)

It's usually uploaded online one day after it airs!

OT: It looks AMAZING :giveup:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Weasel

you wont get it until october 13th-21st anyway. says so on the site 

That's based on your location though, if you select US as a destination it says between 6-9 October. 

Davidsonary

Bit of a random question - I live in the UK, and does anyone know when or where I'd be able to watch the first episode when it comes out? Or will it be available online after it's aired? Thanks in advance :)

it's usually uploaded online the next day. I can pm you the website I use if you're interested. :)

Oh hello. What is this space down here? Where am I?

Luna Lovegood

it's usually uploaded online the next day. I can pm you the website I use if you're interested. :)

I thought 30 mins after the episode airs we can get online streams already??

luna’s advocate

monketsharona

TELL THE SELLER TO LEAK IT!!!!:pray:

No, I want people to tune in for Gaga's first episode. She needs to explode that AHS ratings record ! ^^ 

Kitana

yup thats true. and a day later you get the full HD download

You will learn respect!

Davidsonary

Yeah but if you live in the UK, 30 mins after the episode is probably 4am in the morning. So I usually wait until the next day.

Oh hello. What is this space down here? Where am I?

Desperado

No, I want people to tune in for Gaga's first episode. She needs to explode that AHS ratings record ! ^^ 

you will be disappointed then

monketsharona

you will be disappointed then

that's possible... This season has definitely more promo than any other past seasons... Monsters will tune in.. And I don't think the whole AHS fanbase will be gone with Lange... The part of people bashing the show by saying Jessica Lange was AHS, is a tiny part of the whole audience. AND I'm pretty sure they'll still watch it... 

The best rating is 6.11M viewers I think (for season 4 premiere). Not very impossible to beat it...

Archived