Featured Posts

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SEVDALIZA

oh my god if you guys start harassing him via twitter i s2ggggg

operating from another world

Americano

This is a real review. The premiere already took place I think, and then the red carpet is for the celebration and party. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that's how these things workĀ 

Sister

Well, to be honest, If I myself were a singer and just on an acting gig, I would not so much mind that they said this, so far. I would appreciate it that I could be a silent screen actress. lol

just saying and it is my truth~

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

I mean I was genuinely surprised at how good she was in that minor role in Machete Kills so I'd be happy if she served thatĀ 

Signature loadingā€¦ šŸ‘¹šŸ–¤

Evan Peters

MTE - I'm waiting for the reviews AFTER the premiere happens, they're the ones to take seriously

even the websites that basically leaked everything that happened in the first ep last year didn't post anything until after...you know...because you have to be at theĀ premiereĀ to see the show :rip:Ā Ā He could be legit though, who knows.Ā 

emma roberts is an abuser

freebit

lbr, we all know they're going to come for her acting, right? She'd have to be hugely exceptional to not get **** from critics. I'm not expecting amazing acting from her right off the bat, but hopefully she'll grow into it. Anyway, I'm not surprised, but I hope reviewers don't get too OTT harsh with her just because they can. This reviewer was at least tactful.

barnabesk

I warn you leave the critic alone and do not send him any threats via twitter. It'll make the situation worse. It's his job to be a critic and it's only an opinion, so deal with it or just ignore it and wait until you can judge by yourself.

:nick:

Evan Peters

This is a real review. The premiere already took place I think, and then the red carpet is for the celebration and party. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that's how these things workĀ 

no. you go to the carpet, you watch the premiere and then you have the afterĀ party

there's a reason theĀ premiereĀ take place atĀ theaters, lolĀ 

djBuffoon

We need to accept that some critics may very well have their knives out for her. I'm not saying that her performance is flawless, cuz I obviouslyĀ haven't seen it, but they will not be easy on her.Ā 

But, don't forget. The showrunner and cast have all given her massive props, so clearly she's doing good work.Ā 

LePetitGAGABLover

He's bias. The review isĀ too quick and dirty. A REAL reviewerĀ writes good in depth reviews.

ManuelColon

Well, i saw that coming. She does have a weird line delivery, but obviously she is not an actress. It's kinda sad for the first review to be a bad one.

Evan Peters

at this point, the only way he saw the episode is if it was sent to him. other than that, there's no way he saw it already.

• Admin locked this topic

Archived