other

First AHS Review In: Episode #1 praised, but Gaga noted as weak point

Americano

Featured Posts

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PoshLife

Based on the acting I've seen her do before (in her MV's, VMA performances, etc), I assume she's good at very dramatic acting (e.g. Jo's monologue), but not so good with subtlety or nuance. So I'll reserve judgment. I'm still not sure I'm going to watch since Ryan Murphy has essentially stopped being serious about his show (now they're shoving Darren Criss into this thing??), but if I watch I'm expecting her to be decent, not great.

I mean, she CAN'T be worse than Emma Roberts. 

Desperado

and i meant Gaga set herself up for that. Overall i dont think this reviewer was being mean or anything, just telling what he saw. We already know Gaga can pull the visual part great, but she only has had like 10 lines between all the proper acting she has done and in 8 of them it's camp stuff :emma:

Yeah i know. 

darkchylde

lmao this is gonna be a mess wait for the madonna stans to hear this 

Well we all knew her acting sucked.... *cough* Marry the Night.

i'll fck you up if you say that again

Americano

desperate times require desperate solutions :madge:

They should've delivered that cash to Z100 and KIIS during GUY's era but you know

We can learn for AHS, Bobby, lets go

:madge:

Morphine Prince

desperate times require desperate solutions :madge:

The worst that could happen is that she gets dragged by critics left and right and Bobby drags her out the show and they edit all the scenes with her out and add Lange instead 

KelgO7.gif

Bad Monster Kid

The worst that could happen is that she gets dragged by critics left and right and Bobby drags her out the show and they edit all the scenes with her out and add Lange instead 

KelgO7.gif

She's in good hands guys. Ryan is not gonna let her sink in this role. If it was that bad I'm sure she got some extra coaching or at least keep her lines to the minimum. Oh wait....:stalkga:

darkchylde

She's in good hands guys. Ryan is not gonna let her sink in this role. If it was that bad I'm sure she got some extra coaching or at least keep her lines to the minimum. Oh wait....:stalkga:

Why do y'all act like Ryan is good at anything. Look what he did to glee. Gags would be safer in Madonna's bathroom than on a ryan murphy show

Alcina Dimitrescu

KelgO7.gif

"I'll mop you all across the floor" :emma:

Bad Monster Kid

KelgO7.gif

My very first gif already iconic. :legend:

Pity Party

Omg the year of praise comes to an end. ARTPOP act 2 is here sistren get off social media while you all still have your weaves.

• Admin locked this topic

Archived