other

First AHS Review In: Episode #1 praised, but Gaga noted as weak point

Americano

Featured Posts

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Davidsonary

Im not looking for Gaga to get dragged before the show even airs. Im outta here till Wedneaday. 

KelgO7.gif

on a side note, can this be the new 'drag ha' gif?

Oh hello. What is this space down here? Where am I?

djBuffoon

well obviously he's not gonng say "u guys this season is great but gaga can't act!!!" no one would watch lol. it's kinda like how he said Freakshow was good and scary lol

there's a huge difference between Ryan saying "Gaga's doing well", and what he's actually been saying. He and the production team have all been out-and-out raving over her performance. 

Brooke Candy

Not here for that sh*t

4jX30JV.gif

buy 'Paper or Plastic' by Brooke candy on iTunes NOW!!

Americano

If more bad reviews come in just remember that Glitter exists. 

:lmao: I love you for this post

Morphine Prince

THIS IS LITERALLY WHAT I HAVE FEARED FOR MONTHS :rip: 

OH MY GOD NO.

I hope the rest of the critics have more positive comments.

Literally tricking myself to think this is FAKE to make myself feel better :giveup: 

ryhanna

Can't say I'm all that shocked. Any glimpse of her acting we've seen so far hasn't been fantastic by any means.

Let's knock it off with the overreacting, though. You can't expect Gaga to be praised to the high heavens for every single project she undertakes. No one is perfect at everything, not even Gaga. 

badgalriri

there's a huge difference between Ryan saying "Gaga's doing well", and what he's actually been saying. He and the production team have all been out-and-out raving over her performance. 

Again, everyone is amped up and hyped about gagas performance since day 1. it's really all anyones been talking abuot in relation to this season. Let's be real for a minute. Ryan Murphy likes to overhype literally EVERYTHING he does. He's overhyping her to cause a distraction until the show airs. i guess we will have to wait and see :later:

If this is the point we have to sink to :air:

Morphine Prince

What does this mean? 

Oh God I hope this isn't that obvious and I'm asking :rip: 

Brooke Candy

And btw, i'm not surprised about this AT ALL. I really saw it coming. But f*ck them, i'll judge for Myself.

buy 'Paper or Plastic' by Brooke candy on iTunes NOW!!

asana15

Yes, the media was shown the finished episode or two, but they are not permitted to publish their reviews until 24 hours before the official premier. It's called embargo. That this journalist is already out with his guns blazing smells a bit sensational and biased to me.

I'll wait for more reviews from different publications, plus use my own judgment.

• Admin locked this topic

Archived