Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Can we get a round of applause for Bobby Campbell

AgusPop

Featured Posts

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll applaud him when they deliver a pop album that goes off without any issues.

:crossed:

That's impossible. Haters always find a way to drag her down

Imagine this

*Gaga sells out a whole tour* -Haters: Nah she lied to Billboard because the sellings were so poor she had to do free concerts blahblahblah

*Gaga dresses elegant and normal* -She has no ideas and no originality anymore she's over

*Gaga dresses outrageous* -Hahaha attention ***** she's desesperate for being in the news

*Gaga performs with.a legend* -She can't shine on her own so she has to be with this old guy [insert name like Mick Jagger or something] to entertain 

:fail:

bradshaw

He's a wonderful manager to Gaga because he seems to support what she wants to do while also keeping her relevant in ways that her previous management failed.

For example: Cheek To Cheek

I'm 100% certain that Gaga just wanted to release that jazz album for fun with Tony and be done with her pop career (she said she was thinking this) but Bobby was like "No b*tch!". He took the role of manager and booked her promo around the world to push the album while Gaga got to do what she wanted without really having to worry about being her own manager.

That's why I think that was a sole reason for her fallout with Troy. He didn't care about Gaga but rather her success, he was trying to keep her relevant in ways that didn't work with her vision. (DWUW becoming a single over Venus despite Gaga hyping it as the 2nd single since day one. Aura leak, etc.) :coffee:

i caught your fever, i'll be feeling it forever

Alcina Dimitrescu

I'll applaud him when they deliver a pop album that goes off without any issues.

:crossed:

this, sorry, gj so far tho :laughga:

Bad Bromance

Bobby is doing a wonderful job as Gaga's manager.  I can't wait to see what type of promo he's got up his sleeve with LG5.   :party:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

heavyMetalGAGA

He seems to really understand Gaga's core fanbase. But he also gets what her larger audience wants as well. This year has been the birth of a happier and more suave Gaga. Thanks for all the hard work, Bobby :)

malazam

the question is ' what about a pop era?'

another shot before we kiss the other side

the question is ' what about a pop era?'

He did the promo for Born This Way

Archived