Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
review

"Bad Romance" references in "I Want Your Love"...

Ryan Reid

Featured Posts

Warholian

Stop with these threads.. You won't get positive feedback. 

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FameHookah

PREACH. You feel me, my friend! 

yas :) 

dont be discouraged by some mean people, we NEED more threads interpreting gaga's work

Thank you :kisses:

WTF is MDNA

ChicaSkas

YOU ARE REACHING with these threads now

Make one thread with every small Gaga thing that you have noticed in this new video, at least.

Whoa, dude, way to hash someone's mellow... there is nothing offensive, or reaching, it's a--lytical discussion, so far as I see? C'mon now... be nice. You could always just visit another thread. Don't rain on someone's parade.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Sister

YASSSSS DRAG HA

MICROWAVE THIS CULT SITE 

lol

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

mister max

It's not like IWYL wasn't written decades before BR..

:udidnt: 

how reductive of gaga :reductive2: 

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

ChicaSkas

Don't let this devolve into gifspam and dragspeak, stay on topic

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Gohan

No. Gaga was just another star like those other models, making an appearance in a fashion collection video about Tom Ford's clothing line. This is not 100% about Gaga :awkney:

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

jojo Freud

The only thing that I found similar was at the end because she said it in the same accent 

Sister

Whoa, dude, way to hash someone's mellow... there is nothing offensive, or reaching, it's a--lytical discussion, so far as I see? C'mon now... be nice. You could always just visit another thread. Don't rain on someone's parade.

I am not trying to come across rude. I apologize for that, if I seem so.

I am not a dude also.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

artRaver

Oh my God! I can't believe the Queen of Pop a.k.a. Stefani Joanne Ravioli Angelina Germanotta a.k.a. Lady Gaga a.k.a. Creative Rebellion traveled back to the past and made "I Want Your Love" then referenced it in "Bad Romance" she's truly amazing! 

✿ cherry blossom girl ✿

FATCAT

WOW... I'm flabbergasted. Clearly you all need to take a refresher course in what it means to be a Little Monster. Just trying to have some fun interpreting meaning into the greatest pop act I've ever known. Didn't know that it would be so offensive to so many of you here. 

I'm sorry, but if you wanted random and downright hallucinatory 'observations' you might be better off on a site that isn't logical. Like.. Twitter? or better yet, LM.com?

Purr more, hiss less.

ChicaSkas

I'm sorry, but if you wanted random and downright hallucinatory 'observations' you might be better off on a site that isn't logical. Like.. Twitter? or better yet, LM.com?

Can't believe you are saying this.... This is what GagaDaily used to be all about. Throwing ideas back and forth, discovering what we don't know, learning new things...

Hallucinatory is in the eyes of the beholders. 

Archived