Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
news

Episode 1 - "Checking In" Runtime

gagzus

Featured Posts

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey, if the plot is worthy of a longer running time, I'm totally here for it.

TV series episodes stop being interesting after 40 minutes or so, that's why most are 30-45 minutes long :MANiCURE: 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

PaperIz

Freakshow did it similar and it had amazing ratings. We shouldn't be worried. Plus the 90 minutes Probably counts as run time not with commercials

Kermit

I have 4 sessions in a row.. :lolly:

My record is 4...in less than 30 minutes which concluded into 10 times in less than 2 hours. :adam:

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Guggenheim

Seeing as it's murican tv, I'm guessing like 15-30 minutes of that is cringeworthy commercials? So the ep is probably like 60-75 mins

Zsolti

TV series episodes stop being interesting after 40 minutes or so, that's why most are 30-45 minutes long :MANiCURE: 

what even :wtf:

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

djBuffoon

Some of the most (arguably) quality television is 50-55 minutes per episode, sometimes even more.

It all comes down to how much story there is and how carefully the writers time it out. :trollga:

elijahfan

35 mina of ads....

Most definitely.

Guys, the episode will be 50-min long. And the rest of the season won't go over 45 min (except the finale). It's literally ALWAYS been that way.

elijahfan

Well.... I wouldn't be as extreme as you - in the end, it all comes down to how the story is handled. Some series definitely require the 50 min treatment, like Game of Thrones - on the other hand, a show like Dexter could have done without.

Generally speaking, if you go over an hour, it's not really a series anymore - you just made a TV movie. The 45 min format for AHS is fine.

monketsharona

It's probably only for the first episode :yes: In order to introduce all the different storylines ! 

Last season premiere passed 1 hour

Archived