Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
opinion

Hotel: insufficiently promoted?

Mister Gaga

Featured Posts

Warholian

We still have a week to go. Posters could be released, the premiere and red carpet tomorrow, Gaga's Fallon appearance, probably a clip shown on there, etc. Those last few things should seal the promotion enough. I think it could be better (they should probably have ALL the cast members on late night talk shows before the first episode) but it'll be alright. 

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LaMaisonGaga

And? Billboard's award has nothing to do with popularity, it has to do with talent. If not, Taylor would be the winner :trollga:

Oh. You're one of those :awkney: 

lamaisongaga.com

SILENT HILL

Lol they never stop putting out teasers/trailers and posters almost everyday. Plus almost all the actors and Ryan Murphy  have talked about it in interviews and panels. (not to mention the title sequence and that two minute exclusive first look) (gaga also won't stop posting about it on insta :p) It also may be less promoted than freakshow because they probably realized freakshow was too overhyped.

elijahfan

No, but the whole promo campaign of the show revolves around her :deadbanana:

So what? She's one of the biggest superstars on the planet - if I were at the head of a TV channel, and one of my TV shows had secured an acting slot for Lady Gaga, I would promote the hell out of this **** tbh.

KyliesChild

Of course, talent always wins :whitney:

You're probably those fans that act like hipsters and hate everything that's mainstream, but Gaga. By the way at your Taylor comment, she was awarded twice: in 2011 and 2014. Plus last year they also honored Selena, Charli XCX, and I think Iggy Azalea.

elijahfan

And? Billboard's award has nothing to do with popularity, it has to do with talent. If not, Taylor would be the winner :trollga:

Taylor won that award. Twice.

LaMaisonGaga

You're probably those fans that act like hipsters and hate everything that's mainstream, but Gaga. By the way at your Taylor comment, she was awarded twice: in 2011 and 2014. Plus last year they also honored Selena, Charli XCX, and I think Iggy Azalea.

Scalped

lamaisongaga.com

Sizzily

Freakshow had high viewership so I don't think it matters. People already know about AHS its been 5 years.

One Banned Boi

Mister Gaga

Taylor won that award. Twice.

That comment was because i told that Gaga was at her lowest in terms of popularity, and another member answered that Gags was awarded by billboard as woman of the year. But that has nothing to do with popularity, it's not excuse. If this was about popularity, Taylor would win because right now she's very popular. No shade no shade 

anigif_enhanced-24336-1414009892-16.gif

freebit

They probably think it would be a waste since it's a show going into it's 5th season already, & combined with the fact that Gaga's casting was promo in itself. It makes sense because AHS is not a fledgling show like Scream Queens where they're trying to establish a loyal audience base. 

Or maybe Ryan sucked up the budget in favor of the elaborate set and costumes, lol.

djBuffoon

I think it's as well-promoted as any show other than The Walking Dead. The people in my social circle are definitely here for it.

RAMROD

Perhaps they are experimenting with different approach this time. :shrug:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived