news

Vanity Fair: Lady Gaga's 2015 renaissance

Americano

Featured Posts

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

queen of having a bit of a renaissance this year :legend: 

HAHAHA oh god, these are always the best comments.

2015 renaissance chanteuse tbh

HAHAHA oh god, these are always the best comments.

2015 renaissance chanteuse tbh

2015 reverse flop expedition

Alfonso

18m07EQ.gif

I can't handle all this slayage

The slayage is real :giveup:

This year has been so phenomenal that I'm just immune and used to the never ending praise we get daily 

tumblr_lpho1uGYwR1qzjix8.gif

All the praise....  amazing!! So proud of her!! :legend::gaga: 

she's literally like phoenix ! I'm proud of her ! 

2016 will be her year musically and commercially ! I can feel it !

It's so crazy to think where we were in January to where we are now, only in October. The rebuilding of her image and her brand has been so smart - at some point I admit that I didn't think any of this would happen, and she'd settle nicely into a niche slot. It's exciting to see how far we've come this year, and even more exciting to see what 2016 and a new album brings.

Another minute, another slay

She's just slaying this year :legend: 

the true legend :legend: 

wahkeenasitka

Gaga fans are in a never ending process of dealing with overwhelming epic slayage on the regular.... 

(the article forgot to mention TIHTY & the amazing Stevie Wonder performance...)

ChasingGhosts

This feels like 2011 all over again. :nick:

Born This Way > Joanne > The Fame Monster > The Fame > ARTPOP

2015 getting that 2011 level hype. 

2016 getting that 2009 level hype. ;)

I hope so! Don't be so quick tho, remember these forums before ARTPOP release? Same thing

To be honest, 2015 feels like no other year as a Gaga fan to me. 

2011 contained a lot of hate and backlash for Gaga. 2010 was really the height of the Gaga hype, but it was mixed with some salty ass b---hes trying to discredit Gaga's popularity. 

2015 marks the year in which people finally realize Gaga's mark on the industry - her significance as a star. It's nothing, but praise. 

in 2013 i had a breakdown just thinking of Gagas future. THIS IS NOT WHAT I WAS EXPECTING. SLAAAY QUEEN !!!!!!!!!!!!.. 

I love that what she's doing now also can't be written off as "shock value" or "attention-seeking." Haters have nothing negative they can take from this. Seriously, the only disses people could make up for her Tom Ford fashion video was that "She's copying Madonna because Madonna worked with Nile Rodgers!" They're grasping at straws trying to find ways of downplaying her achievements and it's not working anymore. 

Fiendman

I'm normally very objective, bordering on pessimistic, but I must say - it's a great time to be a fan. I'm so proud of Gaga for doing so well this year, she really bounced back from the negativity that was holding her down. 

Archived