đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Vanity Fair: Lady Gaga's 2015 renaissance

Americano

Featured Posts

Bad Bromance

I couldn't agree more with the Vanity Fair article.  Our Queen of Music is amazing and I couldn't be more proud of her!!!   :gaga:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HausOfMiklaus

Oh my god I'm so ready for all the articles and think pieces about her return to the throne. :giveup:

Watching everything build back slowly, from the GUY video through artRave through Cheek to Cheek to the Oscars to now has been kind of mesmerizing.

3 points in and ready for more

NewYorkCity

This era should be studied on college and marketing courses because of its perfection. 

Americano

This era should be studied on college and marketing courses because of its perfection. 

Gaga is already always in marketing textbooks in the US lol Queen

FATCAT

The University of South Carolina (my school, go cocks) has a course on Lady Gaga and Fame.

Purr more, hiss less.

GagaMyBlood95

She is killing it, and I can't wait for her grand return to the pop scene next year!

Didymus

lol at them not noticing she's also doing the singing, that's like the best part :pray:

nikola

Omg another slay another praise.......i love 2015 so much.....i hope it gets better ......and i hope 2016 is even bettee

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

About time!! 2013 & 2014 everyone seemed to turn their backs on her! So happy to see her back on top! 

tumblr_nvlbxkODla1rsunejo9_1280.png

Lady Gaga is having a bit of a renaissance this year.

She received rave reviews for her Oscar-night performance in February, and spent most of the summer touring with Tony Bennett, on the heels of their album release; she was just named Billboard’s Woman of the Year, a year after Taylor Swift received the same honor; and she’ll be starring in Ryan Murphy’s American Horror Show this fall. Another sign that Gaga is truly back on the pop-cultural radar: Tom Ford selected her to star in (and provide the music for) his spring/summer 2016 presentation.

The designer opted to showcase his collection this year in a three-minute video clip, and Gaga is the dominant force, strutting down the runway, and otherwise gallivanting, in a variety of dresses and ensembles, among a throng of models.

http://www.vanityfair.com/style/2015/10/lady-gaga-debuts-new-song-in-tom-ford-video 

This and the several other great things they didn't mention makes 2015 her year.  She proved she can be relevant, praised, in demand, and critically acclaimed without pop music.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Archived