đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

should Gaga officially release "I Want Your Love"?

Music

Featured Posts

Dangerous Man

No. I'm bopping to it rn but I rather want it to stay as it is. I'm also sure they won't release it as a single either. 

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

asfittingasmcqueen

Im sure the full song (with the extra verse that's missing) will be on lg5. Its too good not to be part of it

(+ many artists put covers of popular songs on their albums and ep's like Lana did with Blue Velvet, or Britney with I Love Rock and Roll. And gaga's version is completely different from the original, so there's no reason for them not to release it at some point)

Benji

I'd like it in better quality than a rip so some form of release would be appreciated :nick:

monketsharona

No..

I like the song but I want LG5 lead single to be the next GAGA song to be released. Not a cover. A real Gaga song.

AlphaMonster

Yes. I don't want to be a part of LG5 tho. It can be released with couple remixes as Tom Ford Fashion Show Soundtrack... And sent to radio, if they play it, it is a bonus; if they don't, nobody cares.

Schwerk

Would love it if they put it on Itunes, but not further promo it like a single, as they did with TIHTY.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

lxdygxga

I'd love it to appear on iTunes just to say we could have it in HQ. I really love her take on the song, and the thought of a longer version is exciting.

Archived