news

Lady Gaga's Tom Ford video is out

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Music

okay, i think we all need to take a step back.

this is new music from Gaga!

i understand that absolutely none of us are expected to love everything that she does but this is a new track for us all to enjoy. personally, i think this is a stand out track and the production of the song is next level for Gaga; so clean and fresh.

yes, this may not be new music from LG5 (that we know of) but, let's cherish that we actually have music - remember 2012/Q1-3 2013 ..

so, can we just acknowledge that Gaga, with her hectic schedule, decided to be a part of this project not only to support Tom Ford but to treat us to a new track.

well done Gaga - i hope this song gets the recognition it deserves, it is great.

guys, are you CRAZY??Β 

idc if it's a cover, or not a single from #LG5, but **** this is a NEW record and NEW ****ing video!

I sometimes hate entire fanbase.Β you never get satisfied, never.Β :fail:

yeah, how dare people be pissed that we keep getting covers instead of actual new material. don't have opinions people, that is uncalled for!

Zilla

HER MAKEUP THO :rip:

𝙸'πš– 𝚊 πš“πš˜πš›πšπšœ πšŠπš—πš πš“πšŽπš•πš•πš’ πšœπš‘πš˜πšŽπšœ πš”πš’πš—πš 𝚘𝚏 πšπš’πš›πš•.

Zsolti

quote me when we get a download linkΒ :love:

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

VOLANTIS

Nick Knight actually made this?Β :deadbanana:

The song is really cool but that video is such a mess.Β 

Β 

That preview >>>

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

freebit

guys, are you CRAZY??Β 

idc if it's a cover, or not a single from #LG5, but **** this is a NEW record and NEW ****ing video!

I sometimes hate entire fanbase.Β you never get satisfied, never.Β :fail:

!!!!!!Β 

Some here are ruining ~the experience~ tbh.

If this just suddenly appeared there would probably be little to no grumbling (though those unfamiliar with the song would probably think it was a new LG singleΒ :toofunny:).

Archived