news

Lady Gaga's Tom Ford video is out

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lavenderblondee

Already seen a lot of hate for this on other platforms. I love how when Celine Dion, Whitney Houston, or Mariah Carey do covers (and it goes number one) people are totally accept, but because its Gaga it has to be hated. Lol. Some of the medonsters really trying to come for this slayage. 

This song is absolutely AMAZING and it really ****s on anything the ARTPOP era had to offer. Haven't seen Gaga move, dance or sing on a pop track like that in a long ass time.

I 100% agree. I can't destroy AP, but I truly think this is one of her best songs since TFM. I think ARTPOP had some great bops, but it ended up in the wrong hands and poorly produced. I haven't heard Gagas vocals this good in a LONG time on a "pop" song. I can't believe people are forgetting how many covers hit #1from big artists and half the time NO ONE KNEW they were covers.

joeymonda

I'm thinking of this like "Stache/Princess High" before ARTPOP. The appetizer before the main course. Although this time we're at a high end restaurant... 

F*ck your perfect illusion

Daenerys

I'm thinking of this like "Stache/Princess High" before ARTPOP. The appetizer before the main course. Although this time we're at a high end restaurant... 

That was the best! I wish she'd do more sound puzzles but by the looks of it she's WAAAAYYYYY too busy to even think of something like that right now. 

I have a feeling you're right. The pre era is heavily upon us! 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

I 100% agree. I can't destroy AP, but I truly think this is one of her best songs since TFM. I think ARTPOP had some great bops, but it ended up in the wrong hands and poorly produced. I haven't heard Gagas vocals this good in a LONG time on a "pop" song. I can't believe people are forgetting how many covers hit #1from big artists and half the time NO ONE KNEW they were covers.

Totally agree

LaMaisonGaga

Is Gaga only singing the last 3 seconds?

It's her voice the whole time

lamaisongaga.com

phantasmas

It's just as good as a new song tbh. :gaga:

and who else but The Queen could be able to cover a song by Chic so effortlessly :gaga:

Sister

It is just so nineties sounding AND looking

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Archived