news

Lady Gaga's Tom Ford video is out

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HeavyPunkLover

I'll share here waht I think of this cover video. I'll start with the bad and I'll end with the good.

Bad:

1) Ok it's a cover I get it but I HATE bells in song.

2) Jungle Fashion... not so fund of it. 

3) those who are not happy that's a cover: it's ok. not everybody can understand this song's impact. 

Good:

1) Gaga OMG this look is !!!! I mean have you see her carisma? Bouncing with girls that are the half of her weight and still she is the brightest star on this milky-runway.

2) Zebras and Cheetas left aside the collection is pretty.

3) The sound it's AMAZING. I really hope to see something like that on the next record even if I always wanted a timeless rock record. 

4) Dis I she how amazing she is???!!!

4) THE SONG GROWS ON ME ON AND ON. KEEP LISTENING!

4) 3 TIMES 4? MUST BE HIGH OF JOY!

5) FINALLY HER VOIC!!! She sound's less pitched and more natural and deep and clear and powerful and OMG it's like I heard The Holy Mother!

6) The beat is sooooooo sick I wanna grab the lady next to me and dance her tits off!

and the best!

lvl99) "Le Freak, C'est Chic"

Great Work Gaga
Great 
Great WORK.

"Just because you know my name, doesn't mean you know my game"

super ultra

the end of the video reminds me of BR :proud: the cover is ****in amazing, I need a download link :giveup: 

djBuffoon

What are the odds that this will go to iTunes? It's too good not to release it on some official platform.

Quasi

Everyone who doesn't like it, I suggest you listen to it 2-3 more times. It definitely grows on you really quickly. Once you've gotten the melody in your head, blast it on the highest quality speakers you can find, it needs to be listened to loudly - it's amazing. I was thrashing by myself in my room when I put the song on a good stereo system. 

You'll thank me later. :gayhat:

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

chiuga

It's very refreshing to the simpler dance production and the retro vibe compared to the synth pop stuff that she's been doing.

i hope we get more songs like this on lg5

Son of Venus

The Queen delivered AGAIN. The cover,the video,the looks.Everything is on point and tbh i'm like x100 more hyped for LG5 cause she seems focused on slaying the **** out of every living thing on the planet 

Duella Dvil

Theres only one verse i REALLY feel like shes teasing us a la Government Hooker

www.instagram.com/theduella666

lavenderblondee

Has anyone noticed that Mark Kanemura and Gaga reunited in this?

:omg::giveup: I didn't even notice. I'm sad and suddenly 17 again loving Mark.

Already seen a lot of hate for this on other platforms. I love how when Celine Dion, Whitney Houston, or Mariah Carey do covers (and it goes number one) people are totally accept, but because its Gaga it has to be hated. Lol. Some of the medonsters really trying to come for this slayage. 

This song is absolutely AMAZING and it really ****s on anything the ARTPOP era had to offer. Haven't seen Gaga move, dance or sing on a pop track like that in a long ass time.

Archived