💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga's Tom Ford video is out

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

ChicaSkas

Totally. the immaturity and ungratefulness of this fanbase at times is facedesk worthy...

Thanks to everyone who made this little slice of awesome!

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Michelle

I ****ing can't stop playing it :music: 

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

Wow, she looks beautiful even among top models. I liked this song before but i'm starting to love it now, and i'm diggin the no filter vocals, it sounds great.  She delivered.

caseymonster

gaga is wearing the highest heells in this video and she still does a perfect cat walk. damn this woman is mother****ing talented 

She sounds Gagamazing!!! The cover is perfect for her..  Why all the hate? It's a party track for sure and I can see all the gays dancing up a storm at the clubs to this track.

Shanghaikid43

My ****ing GOD does she look hot and fierce. Vocals are on POINT. Love how fresh faced and free she looks. Like she's in her element. This video is on REPEAT now.

Dominic

She looks incredible. Love the video. 

Hate the song though, I really hope we're not in for a disco/funk album because that genre does nothing for me :giveup: 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Tresor

I really love the video. It's a shame so many of you seem disappointed when you really aren't in any position to ask Gaga for ANYTHING. She's killing it, looking fierce, sounding amazing and having fun - what more could you want.

lavenderblondee

I still can't get over how flawfree this song is. I don't think it'll be on the album, but at the same time, I think they recorded this BEFORE Tom Ford came forward with the idea (At least I assume that from Niles tweet) so who knows.

It truly shows the power of what Gaga can do it and what it can become when left in the hands of an experienced and great producer. Even if she didn't write the song herself. Her vocals on this are better than all of ARTPOP, imo, AND NO that does not mean I'm bashing ARTPOP. It's just how I feel.

LaMaisonGaga

Has anyone noticed that Mark Kanemura and Gaga reunited in this?

lamaisongaga.com

This is awesome. I just can't.

Can you believe ALL the amazing things we get before the actual era? We are SO lucky, I'm so grateful :sara:

Archived