news

Lady Gaga's Tom Ford video is out

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rabbit Heart

I like how she's trying new "things" techniques with her voice. I'm not a fan of punk, but I like how she's wild in this video, and that slays me more than song itself, which is average, It's just that I'm sick of hearing Uptown Funk everywhere so I can't really feel the song! :/ 

Morphine Prince

She looks amazing.

The cover though... I was loving it up until the 45 second mark where the Dope on crack vocals came in.... I hope those aren't the type of vocals that will be on LG5. 

Song is average. Her screaming at the end is good too. 

The #FunkThePunk should have never been added on to any of this. Gaga quoted a tweet with it. She should've just confirmed it wasn't her song. I doubt she didn't see the hype on Twitter.... 

Bad Monster Kid

It's amazing and she looks so s-xy and cool in the video. Love the song. 

Anybody disappointed just remember you brought that on yourself. 

This is good, I like discoGaga! Gaga should cover some of my favs from Confessions On A Dancefloor, like 'Hung Up' and 'Sorry' omgg, it would slay too!

the Dope on crack vocals came in.... I hope those aren't the type of vocals that will be on LG5.

I think those vocals will be all over LG5, first TIHTY then this.

Gaga Medicine

It is nice that she was filming this video and we didn't have a clue about it. She is definitely much more secretive this pre-era and I love it. Even if it's not a new Gaga song, something did came to us and it's good.

Americano

So when will Funk the Punk be on iTunes? This is a great teaser. Thank goodness for that GagaFifth Twitter to inform us prior!

fnfH3n6.gif

Morphine Prince

I think those vocals will be all over LG5, first TIHTY then this.

I love them on TIHTY but here she sounds drunk. 

Archived