Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga's Tom Ford video is out

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

GreekGod

yeah, how dare people be pissed that we keep getting covers instead of actual new material. don't have opinions people, that is uncalled for!

we all know that new album will not come before 2016, so anything we get these days is for the favor of fans. So would you rather having C2C + Oscars + Baku2015 + other ceremonies + TIHTY + AHS + I Want Your Love, or having nothing? 

It appears that you choose the second. Good luck :bye:

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Harry

What did I say? Y'all just blow your expectations up every time.

I love this tho. The cover is great and she honestly looks better than she has in years in this video. I need this/the NYFW general vibe for the next era, thank you Gagz.

we all know that new album will not come before 2016, so anything we get these days is for the favor of fans. So would you rather having C2C + Oscars + Baku2015 + other ceremonies + TIHTY + AHS + I Want Your Love, or having nothing? 

It appears that you choose the second. Good luck :bye:

why are you putting words in my mouth? I never said that I wanted the album this year, or that I hate the fact that she's covering things. I did imply that relentless covers are annoying though. climb down off that ego mountain bb

The black female model at 1:42 completely captures my mood for this song. I need a gif of her so bad :giveup:

Archived