๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

news

Lady Gaga's Tom Ford video is out

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Dramatica

Will it get released on iTunes? (Please Yes?)

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm only freaking 29, why is this song new to some folks lol.

Stop making me feel old!

ย 

Fantastically covered too. She needs to release it. The local radio DJ reckons its fantastic. This needs to hit radios.

ย 

ย 

:lmao: I'm 28 and I'm sat here shaking my head at people not knowing it's a cover when I forget a lot of people here are only kids. I feel beyond ancient right now.

But yeah, cool vocals and she looks great! Some of the over-excited reactions are slightly amusing me, though :dies:

Juvelius

i feel that this cover will be futured in LG5 as a second track with full vocals by gaga #mark_my_words

RAMROD

Will it get released on iTunes? (Please Yes?)

IKR, I need this too!

(๏พ‰โ—•ใƒฎโ—•)๏พ‰โœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ ๐š๐šŠ๐š—๐šŒ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š’๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š๐š˜๐š  ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š—๐š’-๐š’-๐š’-๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š...! (*ยด่‰ธ๏ฝ€*) โ™กโ™กโ™ก

Dunk96

I want whatever meth y'all are on. THIS IS A NEW SONG REGARDLESS OF IT BEING ON LG5 OR NOT! Like are y'all this naive?

I love how it could be an extension for Fashion! OMG IMAGINE THE FASHION TRILOGY. This song, then Fashion! then Donatella. I'm not sure if Fashion should be included too

teenagechrist

THIS IS SO GOOD.ย 

I need to download the song. What an amazing cover and she looks fantastic. I want this look, this production, and this sound for LG5.ย 

I'm so happy that her attitude is back.ย :sara:

feeling so hot tamale

Archived