💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will the radio play Gaga this time?

Jewels n Drugs

Featured Posts

InsideOutright

Of course, Radio LOVES Gaga.

Not everybody. I rarely heard Applause on the radio. I tried requesting it to my local station multiple times (this station practically worshipped BTW, TEOG, and Y&I back in 2011), and every single time they said "We don't have that song.", usually with an attitude, too. It made no sense because they played nearly every other song that was popular at the time (Roar, Blurred Lines, Wrecking Ball, Cups, Safe and Sound...) except Applause. I don't know why they became so biased against her...

As soon as the LG5 single comes out, I'm going to post their link here so that they get more requests until they get it. :flop: 

malazam

if she ever release something I think yes

another shot before we kiss the other side

Sister

Not everybody. I rarely heard Applause on the radio. I tried requesting it to my local station multiple times (this station practically worshipped BTW, TEOG, and Y&I back in 2011), and every single time they said "We don't have that song.", usually with an attitude, too. It made no sense because they played nearly every other song that was popular at the time (Roar, Blurred Lines, Wrecking Ball, Cups, Safe and Sound...) except Applause. I don't know why they became so biased against her...

As soon as the LG5 single comes out, I'm going to post their link here so that they get more requests until they get it. :flop: 

Yeah, you should do that. Well, my state loves Gaga. I always hear her songs, all of her singles, even now they still play all of her songs.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Angel Baby

I used to hear Applause all the time  xD  So I am sure that everyone in Nevada plus the Aliens in Area 51 are here for a new Gaga bop :hunty:

Daddy's Lil Monster ???

Of course! She is still a very high ranking artist to get radio airplay. G.U.Y & MTN just didn't work in her favor. 

Archived