đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

A "live" Britney Spears album was released in 2015 !!!

AlphaMonster

Featured Posts

AlphaMonster

This is the news: http://noisey.vice.com/en_uk/blog/why-did-britney-spears-just-quietly-drop-an-album-then-take-it-down

A record company whose website looks like '90s website bought the rights to audio of Britney's Onyx Hotel Tour, and released a "live" album with only one "live" performance: "Everytime." Album cover is such a joke, photo is not even from In the Zone era, there are typos on this album too.(eg: Overprotected ---> Protected)

Read BreathHeavy discussing this mess http://www.breatheheavy.com/exhale/index.php?/topic/651833-new-britney-album-quietly-drops-called-life-is-a-beach-live-in-miami/page-1 

And this "live" Britney album actually reached top 20 in mexico, top 10 in costa rica, top 200 in usa etc.. 

PS: Apart from all the jokes, this mess made me watch to Onyx Hotel Tour again, and she was atleast using pre-recorded live vocals during Onyx Hotel Tour. It seems like even tho Britney was lip syncing, she was putting effort into her performance back then. Now, she uses album versions, with all these effects on vocals that are also 15 years old. It is so sad to see what glorious Princess of Pop became. 

Andreyw

This is the news: http://noisey.vice.com/en_uk/blog/why-did-britney-spears-just-quietly-drop-an-album-then-take-it-down

A record company whose website looks like '90s website bought the rights to audio of Britney's Onyx Hotel Tour, and released a "live" album with only one "live" performance: "Everytime." Album cover is such a joke, photo is not even from In the Zone era, there are typos on this album too.(eg: Overprotected ---> Protected)

Read BreathHeavy discussing this mess http://www.breatheheavy.com/exhale/index.php?/topic/651833-new-britney-album-quietly-drops-called-life-is-a-beach-live-in-miami/page-1 

And this "live" Britney album actually reached top 20 in mexico, top 10 in costa rica, top 200 in usa etc.. 

PS: Apart from all the jokes, this mess made me watch to Onyx Hotel Tour again, and she was atleast using pre-recorded live vocals during Onyx Hotel Tour. It seems like even tho Britney was lip syncing, she was putting effort into her performance back then. Now, she uses album versions, with all these effects on vocals that are also 15 years old. It is so sad to see what glorious Princess of Pop became. 

well, she recovered a bit from her 2007 breakdown...give her a break :rip:

Dramatica

"In fact, it's charting in some countries already".

Ya rite !!

tumblr_inline_n13xzxCG1s1ruhlot.gif

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

AlphaMonster

Britney Piece Of Me is a great show

It is great, because setlist is full of her hits, choreographies are amazing, stage is flawless; but Britney's stage presence is not great... 

Honestly I feel like it is the Britney version of Michael Jackson's Immortal Tour by Cirque du Soleil but with Britney in it. 

AlphaMonster

well, she recovered a bit from her 2007 breakdown...give her a break :rip:

I don't think that she recovered from it :smh:

In my opinion, her performance, passion, stage presence is gradually fading away since she broke her leg... 

Andreyw

I don't think that she recovered from it :smh:

In my opinion, her performance, passion, stage presence is gradually fading away since she broke her leg... 

I said a bit , not completely

Okinawa

Britney haven't sung live for 9 years... Queen of Lip-Syncing

~We are Reel Cool~

AlphaMonster

Britney haven't sung live for 9 years... Queen of Lip-Syncing

Whut ? 

Did she sing live in 2006 ??? Slay Brit

Born To Slay

It is great, because setlist is full of her hits, choreographies are amazing, stage is flawless; but Britney's stage presence is not great... 

Honestly I feel like it is the Britney version of Michael Jackson's Immortal Tour by Cirque du Soleil but with Britney in it. 

Brit has her moments

AlphaMonster

She's releasing a photo album?

A basic-ass record company who archives audios from various concerts bought rights to audio of her Onyx Hotel Tour, and released a live Britney album in which Britney doesn't sing live... So it is basically a LQ remixes album with stem of people screaming, and Britney breathing...

Okinawa

Whut ? 

Did she sing live in 2006 ??? Slay Brit

Oops!...I Did A Mistake Again

She hasn't sung since 2003 live

Ever since then, she was substituted by voice doubles or body doubles and a computer-program called S.P.E.A.R.S (Singing Playback Electronic Automatic Revolution Substitution)

~We are Reel Cool~

Okinawa

She's releasing a photo album?

Yeah the second one in only 10 years! Rumor has it that Japan gets a bonus photo in black-white that was published in Harper's Bazaar eight years ago

~We are Reel Cool~

Archived