💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Embarrassing: Rihcardo Caught Lying About Rock In Rio Ratings

Jesse Pinkman

Featured Posts

Jesse Pinkman

24mgbaq.png

Pop singer Rihanna was hoping 2015 would be her year, but after several singles underperforming - her album got indefinitely pushed back.

In order to appear more successful, Rihanna took to Instagram to brag about high ratings of her Rock In Rio festival appearance and shade MTV VMA's for having low ratings.

Sadly, the stats she posted were completely fake.

Rihanna claimed her Rock In Rio appearance had 7.5 million viewers and bragged about it being more than the VMAs.
Looking into the detailed report of the event ratings, we can see the number is completely false.

"With 2.1 points higher than the second place Adam Lambert and Queen, Rihanna had the show with the highest audience of RIR. In third place was Katy Perry, also a pop artist, with 4.7 rating points.", the report says.
1 rating point is equivalent to 67.000 people watching.
This means Rihanna only had 502,000 people watching.

Read more at ONTD: http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/98240479.html#ixzz3nLbklGme

Poor Rihco.

It's science, bitch

Whispering

7.5 million vs 500,000 is a big difference. 

I'm surprised that Katy was third, behind Adam Lambert/Queen. Her popularity must be falling off. Maybe it is all that overexposure in the past two or three years. 

I don't know cause Rock in Rio is broadcasted by more than one channel (live in a private channel and then delayed in an open channel), maybe the article is talking about one of them? But I don't know. 

7.5 million vs 500,000 is a big difference. 

I'm surprised that Katy was third, behind Adam Lambert/Queen. Her popularity must be falling off. Maybe it is all that overexposure in the past two or three years. 

Here most people are more likely to watch Queen than Katy :sweat: 

Haroon

Probably just reposting something she'd seen :laughga: I don't think she'd mean to inflate her numbers and spread stuff like that :dies: 

Serendipity

This reminded me of this

Let's not kill the karma
(Ay) Let's not start a fight
(Ay) It's not worth the drama
For a beautiful liar

OT: Mess:deadbanana:

She should've rihchecked her facts:trollga:

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

Rihch for the stars and take some rihsks.

But don't rihly on your lies, Rihrih, because eventually, people will know they're not rihl.

너와의 어색한 침묵이 차라리 좋아

Ray of Light

So unfair. Gaga was crucified for things 10x less embarrassing two year ago by the fans, the GP, and the media. Rihanna on the other hands keeps getting a pass-by card. 

GloZell Green

The fact that she added more than 6 million viewers is just :sharon:

Lady Gaga | Shakira

Jesse Pinkman

So unfair. Gaga was crucified for things 10x less embarrassing two year ago by the fans, the GP, and the media. Rihanna on the other hands keeps getting a pass-by card. 

I think this era is punishment enough lol. At least Gaga was able to put out her damn album.

It's science, bitch

Archived