yASSsss

Featured Posts

jojo Freud

Its pretty amazing I just wish they used more of the old font typical to AHS

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
kaojen

As always, AHS has probably THE best opening on television. Ugh the openings are almost better than the whole show usually lol. 

Between this, True Blood, and Dexter are the shows that have such amazingly made opening credits. 

♡♡♡♡♡

arthurhmangum

Looks really cheap imo, not terrible but deffo the worst AHS opening yet.

It's the worst yeah. It's different. It's okay imo

I'm just waiting for gaga to slay me not the opening credits.:flirt:

Stressed, depressed, but well dressed.

TheOriginalOne

Kind of unimpressed, especially after how visually stunning I found Freakshow's opening credits to be.

still excited tho :hunty:

djBuffoon

I feel bad for him though! That must suck if you're playing a big-ish role in the show and aren't included in the main titles. I would be so unimpressed if it was me ahaha 

I'm sure that he was aware of this when he signed up for the season.

I love this sequence the more I watch it. So ****ing creepy.

andy232000

IDK if anyone would agree with me... but this is the worst one yet.

It's not as scary as the ones before. I even had to skip the intro from the previous seasons coz it never fails to scare me.

This one, creepy, but not as creepy as the other ones.

Maybe the hype is ruining it for me.

i disagree. i found every other intro totaly lame. Murder house was mehh, Asylum was mehhh and is overrated, coven was cool but not scary, freakshow was a mess. this one for a change actually made me do a scary jump for once. finally an intro i wont skip

Fernster7

People saying FS is scarier :awkney: I mean you could say you prefer that one but come on, my little sister watched it and thought it was funny, and so did I. This one is definitely scarier. 

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

FGGrayson

:giveup: so much slayage in just one day :giveup:

𝗟𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗚𝗮𝗴𝗮 • 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘆 𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗿𝗲 • 𝗦𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗲-𝗘𝗹𝗹𝗶𝘀 𝗕𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗼𝗿 • 𝗣𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗣𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘀

PoshLife

Meh, this one isn't for me. It's kind of the same three visuals over and over again (person running down hall, hand or head coming out of bed, blood dripping down walls, and repeat). I loved Coven's the most, and I thought FreakShow's was really interesting. None of the openings have actually been scary, it's what happens in the show that makes the openings scary by association.

I think this music is the worst so far. BUT I do appreciate that they change it up, so I don't expect to like every single one equally.

Archived