💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

AHS:Hotel Opening credits released

yASSsss

Featured Posts

LastNight

This is amazing!! They do such a great job every season, I think Hotel might be my favourite now though. So creepy and haunting and intriguing. I love the neon lettering. This has me truly hyped for a great season.

I loved last seasons credits but didn't like the additional music, however this year it really works well. The Commandments thing is also really cool, I'm so excited right now!!

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Stephen

This is amazing!! They do such a great job every season, I think Hotel might be my favourite now though. So creepy and haunting and intriguing. I love the neon lettering. This has me truly hyped for a great season.

I loved last seasons credits but didn't like the additional music, however this year it really works well. The Commandments thing is also really cool, I'm so excited right now!!

I agree! This is now my favorite opening along with Coven :legend:

Laceface

Looks really cheap imo, not terrible but deffo the worst AHS opening yet.

Pretty much feel the same, especially as I'm watching Asylum atm. Perhaps it's all the names in the credits 

Mister Gaga

I'm amazed :giveup: I don't know if it's the best, but it's the creepiest so far :eww: Jessica was the last one to be presented (in previous seasons) because she was the main character. I see Gaga is presented at the very end too...

One question: where is Finn? :awkney:

LastNight

I'm amazed I don't know if it's the best, but it's the creepiest so far  [:eww:]  Jessica was the last one to be presented (in previous seasons) because she was the main character. I see Gaga is presented at the very end too...

One question: where is Finn? 

Oh yeah, where is Finn?!

Although Gabourey Sidibe wasn't in the main titles of Coven, nor was Angela Bassett. Same with Frances Conroy in Murder House and I don't think Jamie Brewer has ever been in the main titles. So even though actors can have important roles in the various seasons, for some reason they don't always make it to the main titles. 

ETA: I messed up the quoting and then messed up editing the quote back in! :fail:

Mister Gaga

Oh yeah, where is Finn?!

Although I don't think Gabourey Sidibe was in the main titles of Coven, nor was Angela Bassett. Same with Frances Conroy in Murder House and I don't think Jamie Brewer has ever been in the main titles. So even though actors can have important roles in the various seasons, for some reason they don't make it to the main titles. 

You're right :wtfga: I was beginning to worry 

LastNight

You're right :wtfga: I was beginning to worry 

I feel bad for him though! That must suck if you're playing a big-ish role in the show and aren't included in the main titles. I would be so unimpressed if it was me ahaha 

IDK if anyone would agree with me... but this is the worst one yet.

It's not as scary as the ones before. I even had to skip the intro from the previous seasons coz it never fails to scare me.

This one, creepy, but not as creepy as the other ones.

Maybe the hype is ruining it for me.

00026 † 10000

SILENT HILL

I really liked it! I think its good that they are now making each intro more unique. If they all were the same it would be less interesting. (I wouldn't want them to totally get rid of the classic theme tho :lolga:)

Archived