Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

AHS:Hotel Opening credits released

yASSsss

Featured Posts

djBuffoon

That... was very unsettling. And the music added such a mournful vibe to it.

This and Asylum had my favorite credits.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Davidsonary

What´s with the ten commandments??? why are they there??? you think it has something to do with the story or just to creep us out?? :laughga: 

There's a killer killing people following the Ten Commandments in the story. You didn't know that? :laughga:

Oh hello. What is this space down here? Where am I?

It sounds more romantic and looks like a dream!

it is not creepy though

It feels like this season will be much more to do with a creepy vibe than just straight up horror, I don't remember what the word for it is

He/They

i like it, i like the 10 commandments but theres no time to read them so it seems messy at times

Pole dancer

Zsolti

awful.

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

Tommy Monster

There's a killer killing people following the Ten Commandments in the story. You didn't know that? :laughga:

Nope :laughga: not reading any spoilers or anything :laughga: but I just hope you´re not trolling :toofunny: 

djBuffoon

It feels like this season will be much more to do with a creepy vibe than just straight up horror, I don't remember what the word for it is

Macabre?

Davidsonary

Nope :laughga: not reading any spoilers or anything :laughga: but I just hope you´re not trolling :toofunny: 

Oh okay. I'll try to not spoil it for you then. I'm obviously trolling... Or am I? :creepflop:

Oh hello. What is this space down here? Where am I?

Tommy Monster

Oh okay. I'll try to not spoil it for you then. I'm obviously trolling... Or am I? :creepflop:

Thou shalt not troll thy fellow Gagadailers :pray:

I just noticed that even tho they put those neons they are still using the classic font :giveup: 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Archived