Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Why is Ryan so confident in Gaga?

Blackwillow

Featured Posts

Whispering

wait, what? this is not my topic

I apologize! I don't know why I thought you were the OP! I need some caffeine, I guess! Lol   (Going to delete my comment...sorry again!) 

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
arthurhmangum

why is water wet?

Water isn't wet. Wetness is a description of our experience of water; what happens to us when we come into contact with water in such a way that it impinges on our state of being.

A true warholian experience. :pray:

Stressed, depressed, but well dressed.

djBuffoon

Well... he's clearly seen her act.... so at least to him her acting is great. I mean AHS hasn't really had a weak actor. He knows what he's doing. 

Agreed. The writing and story structure can be a little wonky at times, but the acting on AHS has always been rock-solid across the board. I mean, half the cast gets nominated for Emmys and Golden Globes each year.

androiduser

I apologize! I don't know why I thought you were the OP! I need some caffeine, I guess! Lol   (Going to delete my comment...sorry again!) 

I think it's because the user who started the topic and I have a similar avi :))

arthurhmangum

Why is the sky blue?

A clear cloudless day-time sky is bluebecause molecules in the air scatter blue light from the sun more than they scatter red light. 

A true warholian experience. :flirt:

Because it seems like she really impressed him :party: I'm guessing he didn't have proper expectations because he hadn't seen her act before, she must've really blown him away extremely to hear him say so many amazing things about her :flutter: 

Water isn't wet. Wetness is a description of our experience of water; what happens to us when we come into contact with water in such a way that it impinges on our state of being.

A true warholian experience. :pray:

A clear cloudless day-time sky is bluebecause molecules in the air scatter blue light from the sun more than they scatter red light. 

A true warholian experience. :flirt:

My goodness these are such beautiful posts :giveup: 

Ok, let's stop for a second. You can criticize AHS for a lot of things (God knows I do), but all the actors have been really good since season 1. If Murphy accepted to hire Gaga and kept her on the show, it means she's good. I don't think he's going to spoil his product (because after all, he's still a pro) just to promote the show. 

arthurhmangum

Because it seems like she really impressed him :party: I'm guessing he didn't have proper expectations because he hadn't seen her act before, she must've really blown him away extremely to hear him say so many amazing things about her :flutter: 

My goodness these are such beautiful posts :giveup: 

We find things beautiful because there is ugliness and we have experienced it. We can't find one without the other. Some things is a matter of taste, our own choice, what we feel, how something makes us feel inside or somewhere in our being. Certain vibrations are more powerful to some people that others. We are all different universes and different things moves us, and that my friend is beautiful.

ARTPOP :pray:

Nicole

Part of it is obviously the fact that Gaga is the biggest name in this season and obviously needs to talk her up for promotional reasons. Additionally, I think he must be genuinely impressed by her acting for him to continuously talk about how pleased he is with her.

Tokyo Rose

It's not like they already had the entire script prepared before Gaga came in the picture,

There were probably many different concepts for where the series could go on from Freak Show.

Gaga asked to be on the show if I understand correctly, and I'm sure they had many meetings, test sessions, interivews, etc. before we found out about Hotel and Gaga

Because he has set this up since the beginning of Freakshow and has had the theme of humans being monsters since asylum, Gaga was clearly his fantasy girl after Lange. Jessica was the old money version, Gaga is the IT girl of today 

Katsuki Bakugo

Ryan told medias many times that we are going to blow away by Gaga 's performance. AHS: Hotel makes him so excited about the show. I have never seen him and the crews are so excited and confident that we are going to fall in love with this show again!!!

Because he isn't blindsided/a little Medonster. 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Archived