opinion

Why is Ryan so confident in Gaga?

Blackwillow

Featured Posts

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
androiduser

well, she was probably great like he said, but he also has to hype everything up... it wouldn't make much sense to say she was average or just not say anything...

the same happened with Machete....

darkchylde

the **** is he gonna say? don't watch my show because my main character is screwed up by some popstar that can't act? y'all sometimes...

Because he's a hunny like everyone on this cult site :proud:

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Whispering

well, she was probably great like he said, but he also has to hype everything up... it wouldn't make much sense to say she was average or just not say anything...

Nvm, carry on :hug:

arthurhmangum

Gaga did great in machete :awkney:

Stressed, depressed, but well dressed.

djBuffoon

Because writers of film, television and theatre are incredibly respectful and appreciative of actors who take their words and do something vivid and surprising with them. And Gaga strikes me as the kind of actor who would achieve that. 

I think its because she ACTUALLY is a legend who can do anything she puts her mind to. He was not fangirling over Jessica like this. It's clearly his mix of excitement to be working with a global popstar and his hype to let everyone see the show and what they've created. Ryan's compliments seem very real and genuine and Gaga and him seem to have built a personal relationship. 

androiduser

You weren't getting the answers you were looking for, where you?  

So, you decided to answer your own question. :smh:

wait, what? this is not my topic

Archived