đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Alejandro performance MET Gala 2010

Alien Tulip

Featured Posts

Alien Tulip

I always liked this performance. It's a damn shame we only get LQ videos of met gala performances but you can still see how good this performance is. The dancing is good and the gray hair is s-xy

Wish we had more performances on youtube from this night :noparty: 

HauntingHollow

Yas i love this :whitney: i wish there were videos from White Tie and Tiara Ball too, does anybody know where to find them ? 

You can not hide if nobody pays attention to you :*

arthurhmangum

Yas i love this :whitney: i wish there were videos from White Tie and Tiara Ball too, does anybody know where to find them ? 

Here's a funny moment during Bad Romance at the Tiara Ball: https://youtu.be/1eUoic32KIA

Stressed, depressed, but well dressed.

Alien Tulip

NewYorkCity

ops just realised for the first time that she has a little problem on the floor during the first chorus :toofunny: but she solved it like the queen she is.

I love that performance too :flutter: 

HauntingHollow

I have already seen these 2, i know she has performed like 10 or more songs but there are no video sof them :( i wish i could see them because that night she looked so so amazing, one of my most favorite looks ever.

You can not hide if nobody pays attention to you :*

Archived