Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Justin Bieber - What Do You Mean (Live on X Factor Australia)

Bradley

Featured Posts

PrinceGaga

I do find the song annoyingly repetitive. It's much better than his other stuff though imo. It sounded like the crowd loved him, according to those screams.

Gianni Versace

how are his vocals SO weak for a song that requires literally no vocal strain whatsoever. 

He lost his voice completely, omg. Whatever puberty has done with him, it did a very bad job with his outstanding precious high notes.

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

I expected so much better. That was very bland. His vocals were flat most of the time and very weak. His dancing looked very half assed too. I guess after his dancing and effort he put into the VMA I had high expectations. 

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Bradley

I do find the song annoyingly repetitive. It's much better than his other stuff though imo. It sounded like the crowd loved him, according to those screams.

I think She Don't Like The Lights and As Long As You Love Me are much better.

Bradley

He lost his voice completely, omg. Whatever puberty has done with him, it did a very bad job with his outstanding precious high notes.

I don't think it's puberty's fault, maybe he just doesn't know how to utilize his voice.

I don't think it's puberty's fault, maybe he just doesn't know how to utilize his voice.

He knows exactly how to sing, there's just something wrong now...

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

SychosSoChic

Oooooh Gurl those vocals :lmao: 

May just need to call Men.com and see if their offer still stands, you know, just in case :proud:

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

Bradley

Oooooh Gurl those vocals :lmao: 

May just need to call Men.com and see if their offer still stands, you know, just in case :proud:

They offered him a job :rip:

Archived