💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Demi Talks About Selena, Justin, and Grammy

Dangerous Man

Featured Posts

Dangerous Man

http://billboard.com/articles/columns/pop-shop/6714432/demi-lovato-selena-gomez-not-friends-complex?utm_source=twitter#!%2Farticles%2Fcolumns%2Fpop-shop%2F6714432%2Fdemi-lovato-selena-gomez-not-friends-complex

-----

When asked if Gomez and her are talking these days, she replies simply, "Nope." When pressed if -- as rumored -- their fallout has to do with Lovato not liking Justin Bieber, Lovato*shared, "He’s actually a nice guy. I don’t really know him that well, but he seems to have grown up. He looks like he’s maturing. But, you know, when you’re young and you get older, you change and people change. You have things in common, and then all of a sudden, you don’t. It’s just a part of life."

-------

About her eagerness to be nominated in Grammies:

"I*want the Grammy committee to hear [new song "Stone Cold"] so that one day they can see  that—I know that I’m capable of getting there. I just want people to see it finally. When I say getting there, I don’t mean winning one. I just want to be nominated for one. You can’t go higher than the Grammys in the music industry. That was a huge goal for this album. I watched the Grammy nominations last year and I was like, “I want to be there so bad.” It really gave me that kick in the ass to make music that was worthy of it. This is a song that I feel like is worthy of notification."

-------

The Katy of our generation is upon us.  :legend:

But seriously I really hope she'll get nominated someday,  she deserves it with her talent. Looking foward for the ballad of the decade Stone Cold.  :giveup:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Dangerous Man

people give demi so much **** for everything, i think she deserves a nomination at the very least

I really hope ppl will recognize, remember, and acknowledge her for her music and talent someday. Rn ppl always see her as the "delete it fat" girl.  Prove them haters wrong Demz.  :giveup:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Jewels n Drugs

Ima scream if she doesnt get nominated 

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

SychosSoChic

When I say getting there, I don’t mean winning one.

Well at least she's being realistic.

No shade.

LG5, Adele and more are coming sis, secure that nomination ASAP or Gags and Adele gon' deny her the Grammy they've denied Katy all these years :hunty:  

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

retroglamx

lmao why is she so thirsty for Grammy? :excuseu:

Not even Katy is so desperate for one. (and she has been nominated :hunty:)

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

Bradley

Esperanza Spalding says hi :fan:

Don't know who he/she is but anyway the Grammys do value your popularity and if you have hit singles and hit albums, it's undeniable that you are slightly advantaged in at least getting nominated.

What has she done beside slut up her image for sales? She called out all these women not that long ago for being naked and now she's "inspired" and wants to join the "pop girls". Miley had a statement connected to her image and "antics". But Demi, to me, falls into the category of nudity and behaviour for the attention and approval. When Beyoncé, Madonna, Gaga heck even Miley get naked or "own" their s-xuality, it's because they have something to say. Then you have the slutty category that's just horned up for the camera and the sales attached to that.

I don't like her.

Archived