💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Imagine Dragons release 'Roots' music video

Head Empty

Featured Posts

Head Empty

Such an amazing video. Although it might not be as polished as a lot of the music video's that come out nowadays, I think it's an incredibly powerful video that gives deep insights into Dan's everyday feelings. He has admitted in interviews how he suffers from anxiety and depression, and I think this video is a very pure expression of those feelings. It kind of reminds me of some of the concepts Gaga used for DWUW, like the ending of her AMA performance :yes:

Let me know what you guys think :party:

CyanLights

This is amazing :giveup: I love Imagine Dragons, they are my second favorite artist after Gaga of course. Im just salty they never released Im So Sorry or Friction as a single :laughga:

Although it might not be as polished as a lot of the music video's that come out nowadays...

It may not be polished but it's still better than 70% of music videos nowadays so...

Both the song and the video are amazing :legend:

Head Empty

This is amazing :giveup: I love Imagine Dragons, they are my second favorite artist after Gaga of course. Im just salty they never released Im So Sorry or Friction as a single :laughga:

Same goes for me :yes:. Although I never really expected them to release Friction as a single, since the radio would never pick that song up :laughga:. I'm So Sorry and Polaroid would've been great though :music:

It may not be polished but it's still better than 70% of music videos nowadays so...

Both the song and the video are amazing :legend:

I agree :yes:. I think it's one of the most personal music video's that I've ever seen. It really gives you a look into Dan's psyche and it's amazing how honest it all is. That's a level of authenticity that you rarely ever see in music anymore.

CyanLights

Same goes for me :yes:. Although I never really expected them to release Friction as a single, since the radio would never pick that song up :laughga:. I'm So Sorry and Polaroid would've been great though :music:

I agree :yes:. I think it's one of the most personal music video's that I've ever seen. It really gives you a look into Dan's psyche and it's amazing how honest it all is. That's a level of authenticity that you rarely ever see in music anymore.

Yeah probably not, it such an amazing and different song I just love it. I could see Im So Sorry being a summer smash if promoted right though 

FrankGutz

Not a fan of the video, but the song is flawless :legend:

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Bradley

I'm So Sorry >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

MY JAM!

Bradley

I love them and Dan :giveup: I know this is not a popular opinion but Dan is hot :giveup: I want to wake up beside him :giveup: 

Okay on a serious note, they deserve more success. I hope they release more commercial material (just realized Night Visions is commercial tho) next time despite the fact that I adore their first two albums I hope Smoke + Mirrors receives Grammy nominations next year.

And I'd be here for a GagaDragons collaboration.

Archived