💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

news

Ryan Murphy talks about Gaga, Hotel, Jessica Lange return and season 6

monketsharona

Featured Posts

monketsharona

Jessica Lange and Gaga together in one season would be a dream come true :pray: The fact that season 6 is practically confirmed is such good news, I really hope this show goes on for a long time.

this series could live for long knowing that every season is so different  from the previous ones ! I'm completely addicted by that show ! 

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aww, I loved getting insight about the Travolta/Streisand meeting, it's so sweet that Gaga teared up when she heard Barbra was a fan.

GypsyPrince

As much as I'd love Gaga on AHS after this, I hope Hotel remains the one and only season she's a part of. AHS, like any other TV series, will have an expiry date, and I wouldn't want Gaga associated with any of the backlash when the show starts to flop.

Better to just be a part of one huge season and then leave the GP thirsty forever. 

He's so open! It warms my heart reading this. It's nice other people than us fans finally realize she's a sweet, gorgeous, gracious girl who's becoming more legendary by the minute.

It's even kinda strange reading how people like John and Barbra wanna meet Gaga. It's like all these legends wanna meet our friend. She's so down to earth I sometimes forget how famous she is, you know? I'm so proud of her.

I don't care if you think I'm biased but Gaga is just such a nice friend anyone could ever have

I need to be more sociable like her though. :giveup:

I wish I could fit as much in one day as she does and be so open when it comes to meeting new people.

But I wouldn't underestimate her having a hard time 'juggling' her friendships. Now she spends a lot of time with Ryan and the cast, but she prob doesn't see people like Starlight or Bo for example. She really has to divide all her time, therefor her friends need to be true and understanding. Like if she doesn't call you for almost a year, doesn't mean you're not her friend anymore.

Her loyalty is such a great thing about her.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

luxoricious

I don't really care about AHS fans who hates Gaga tbh.
I mean, Ryan Murphy is always this excited about everything, I remember his first interviews back in the day talking about how wonderful AHS is, having Jessica Lange on it. You can't expect someone like Ryan not to be excited about every new season of AHS, and not to be excited about having Gaga on it. Even if you're not a Gaga fan, you have to admit it was such an accomplishment to convice a star like Gaga (that, like it or not, even though ARTPOP could be a flop, she's still the must buzz about star in the world), so yeah, I'm an AHS fan myself before Hotel, and I'm crazy obsessed and excited about this.

Luna Lovegood

Omg Jessica Lange is coming back yassgawd I hope this would shut those AHS fans alreadyy !!

Kvx0xVq.gif

luna’s advocate

monketsharona

Omg Jessica Lange is coming back yassgawd I hope this would shut those AHS fans alreadyy !!

yeah they are going to talk about it this week-end. If she's back for Hotel, I guess it will be for a guest spot in one episode as she's busy with her play. 

The praise.....only the queen

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Bad Bromance

I'm literally dying with excitement right now.  Hearing people like Ryan Murphy talk so highly of our Queen makes me so proud of her.  She really has come a long way.

OMG, isn't so cool that John Travolta and Barbra Streisand are such huge fans of our girl???!!!!   :legend:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

They could have asked him so many better questions but they decided to ask if he's friends with celebrities

tumblr_mxi0a3ks921qee6wmo8_r1_250.gif

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

As much as I'd love Gaga on AHS after this, I hope Hotel remains the one and only season she's a part of. AHS, like any other TV series, will have an expiry date, and I wouldn't want Gaga associated with any of the backlash when the show starts to flop.

Better to just be a part of one huge season and then leave the GP thirsty forever. 

I disagree. If it's something she enjoys, she should continue. Things shouldn't always be about success. 

Even if you're not a Gaga fan, you have to admit it was such an accomplishment to convice a star like Gaga 

Convince her to be on AHS? Gaga was the one who asked Ryan if she could star in the show.

Archived