💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

AHS Hotel exclusive first look

monketsharona

Featured Posts

UnculturedBigot

Okay. 

This is what happens when you run promo for the Gags and hyper her appearance, you get annoyed monsters who need to realize the show does not revolve around her at all. 

Secondly, Scream Queens did well on its opening day and as creator of both shows he is obviously entitled to promote one to the other, the same way American Crime Story will be promoted during AHS 

Thirdly, hi I'm new! :)  

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay. 

This is what happens when you run promo for the Gags and hyper her appearance, you get annoyed monsters who need to realize the show does not revolve around her at all. 

Secondly, Scream Queens did well on its opening day and as creator of both shows he is obviously entitled to promote one to the other, the same way American Crime Story will be promoted during AHS 

Thirdly, hi I'm new! :)  

welcome :hug:  

Rudz Xinc

I knew he's trolling

since the beginning, they have been showing Gags appearance for few second only, without dialog

what makes you guys think he will show Gags in this first TV sneak peek? He will makes you guys curious with all the hype and watch her for the first time when the first episode aired

Look at those clowns

Lol I don't get why Gaga fans think their entitled to be disappointed (mostly on Twitter). Murphy literally said the sneak peak would be about what's under the bed, and from the promos we've seen - Gaga has nothing to do with that concept thus far. Is it that bad that Murphy wants to promote other aspects of this season? Gosh.

monketsharona

I'm glad there's no Gaga in AHS teaser. Monsters really need stop whining about it. AHS is NOT Lady Gaga. 

well, Ryan literally lie to us. Because that doesn't look like a "first look". :sharon:

PS: y'all guys need to come down. The hype is almost over. ONE WEEK LEFT! :air:

All I ever wanted was 🅻🅾🆅🅴

Im not really pissed about Gaga not being there but it was just too lame but then at the same time I didnt want it to reveal that much. Im just gonna pretend it didnt happen

Pole dancer

i'll wait for Oct 7....there are already too many spoilers for me,don't want any more :miley: 

Oh, please, what spoilers? If they officially release it, I guess they want you to see it. :shrug: 

Archived