news

AHS Hotel exclusive first look

monketsharona

Featured Posts

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol @ everyone considering not watching it 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Morphine Prince

God, I am so devoted. I have an online class but have SQ on my TV on mute waiting for the AHS exclusive preview.

But I missed the 5 second thing you guys are talking about :rip: 

Warholian

There has to be something else at the end. I couldn't imagine Gaga tweeting it and that being it. They kept calling it a sneak peak, and a 5 second trailer isn't a sneak peak. 

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

chromaticka

wait, did it end already? im so lost, im in california and it says itll air at 9? what?

I Met Lady Gaga On February 7th, 2016; Attended Superbowl 51 and Coachella 2017.

Alien Tulip

wait, did it end already? im so lost, im in california and it says itll air at 9? what?

The show has 7 minutes left til it ends. The new trailer was 5 seconds long. It wasn't anything special. It's just a move Ryan pulled to make us watch his corny new show. 

Supersonic

Only this fanbase would assume that that a commercial 15 minutes before the announced air date was all we are getting. Gags kept us humble :air:

The actual preview scene will probably air when Scream Queens ends (but this time I will try not to miss an unexpected preview during the commercial breaks)

DrewStevens

The show has 7 minutes left til it ends. The new trailer was 5 seconds long. It wasn't anything special. It's just a move Ryan pulled to make us watch his corny new show. 

Don't forget the shameless 'How To Get Away With Murder' promo.

Archived