💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

question

Is there going to have live streams for every episodes?

Luna Lovegood

Featured Posts

JanPianoMusic

Everywhere

i've read some stories about people who use torrents in Germany receiving letters from lawyers so I'm a little worried. I don't know who to believe and AHS is only ten days away!:saladga:

You will never please everyone.

i've read some stories about people who use torrents in Germany receiving letters from lawyers so I'm a little worried. I don't know who to believe and AHS is only ten days away!:saladga:

Then just watch online, on primewire.ag :shrug: 

JanPianoMusic

Then just watch online, on primewire.ag :shrug: 

I guess, I'm still not sure if it is safe legally speaking but I cannot deal with this site without watching the episodes.

MonsterOfSpain

I guess, I'm still not sure if it is safe legally speaking but I cannot deal with this site without watching the episodes.

You can watch it online and nothing will happen to you. Still, you can wait until FOX in your country premieres it (here in Spain it air 2 days after the US premiere, subtitled)

It is safe, 'cause you didn't upload it or download it. 
But torrent on the other hand is not safe. But everybody uses it :emma: 

phantasmas

its not illegal to watch. its illegal to distribute. :hunty: the person who rips and uploads the episodes are the ones who get in trouble.

Snapchat: @phantasmas

JanPianoMusic

its not illegal to watch. its illegal to distribute. :hunty: the person who rips and uploads the episodes are the ones who get in trouble.

see, that's what I thought too! But then I read somewhere something about people watching a live stream for the world cup and getting in trouble for that

phantasmas

see, that's what I thought too! But then I read somewhere something about people watching a live stream for the world cup and getting in trouble for that

ur safe i promise c: 

Snapchat: @phantasmas

Archived