💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

POLL: Is Selena Gomez reeling you in this era?

Stef

Is Selena Reeling You In With The Revival Era?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or No

• Yes - GFY has impressed me
    • No - I've always loved her work
    • No - I've never found her interesting

Featured Posts

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
djBuffoon

A few good tracks here and there, but she has yet to do anything (in my opinion) that deserves notice as a vocalist or musician.

JusKeepBreathin

Hell-to-the-No-Mercedes-1.gif

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

I have always liked her music, especially her projects with The Scene. Stars Dance was pretty good, too. Good For You and Same Old Love make it seem like Revival will be amazing, and I can't wait. 

However, I have to talk about her vocals. It's no secret that she hasn't the strongest pipes and that's why I hope that we get more Good For You's than Same Old Love's. Her singing and kinda rapping slower songs is more enjoyable to me than the over digitalized Charli XCX-esque vocals.

I love her since 2008 when she was making videos with Demi on Youtube (I think it was 2008)

So far I've loved every era of her career, both as a singer and actress. I love how she changed from disney teen star to s-x symbol pop star. I know she's not the best singer in the world, but I like albums and most of her songs, and a lot of her songs are connected to some special memories. She is in my faves trio with Gagz and Rihanna 

I like her music more than Demi's tbh

but she is still basic

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

DirrtyPony

No, I just can't get into her music.

I like her as a person, but I can't connect with her music at all. Doesn't feel genuine, I don't know how to explain. I've never really considered her an "artist".

Strung out for another taste

migamiga

She blew her chance with me with stars dance. I like her but she's just one of those entertainers who try to be an artist but they just don't have that intuition

Riot Poof

I'll still listen to Revival, but I'm not exactly fascinated by her.

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

I actually like her music better than I like her as an actress. Lol. I felt like I grew up with her so I've been a fan since she released that cover of "Cruella De Vill" FOREVER ago. I was really into her music with The Scene and when she had that little "break" from music I was low key sad. As I'm in my early 20's and so is she, I feel like her music is easy to relate and fun to listen to. :music:

Archived