💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

POLL: Is Selena Gomez reeling you in this era?

Stef

Is Selena Reeling You In With The Revival Era?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or No

• Yes - GFY has impressed me
    • No - I've always loved her work
    • No - I've never found her interesting

Featured Posts

Ever since Stars Dance was released in 2013 I've felt very indifferent about Selena. Come & Get It was my literal bop for maybe 5 days and that was it, it was so forgettable, pretty much like the entire Stars Dance album. The whole album was trash imo bar the title track itself. She never really seemed stan-worthy to me, she was kinda like Rita Ora in the sense that she had maybe one or two hits every so often but she was still ****ing everywhere :rip: 

But now since GFY I've been consistently impressed with the way she has re-invented her sound and the maturity in her work. Good For You was such a step up from the mediocre Stars Dance album and since then, she's kinda secured herself in the pop scene. Like idk :rip: SOL is equally superior to any of her previous work too. I feel myself likening her more and more with every song I here off this upcoming album and I was wondering if any of y'all feel the same ?

Signature loading… 👹🖤

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm the opposite, I liked the stuff she did before Come and Get It and not the things after it

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Phoenix

I'm not too excited. I listened Good For You for few days when it was released and kinda got bored. :emma: 

💎

no. I never really featured Disney Channel artists. 

My name is yours! What's Probglum?

Exactly the same as you :legend:If the next song that I hear is good I wil definitely buy this album

have you heard the Me & The Rhythm snippet ? :giveup: 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

No she didn't need to, I have always been a fan.

She has amazing music on her albums, you just have to take the time to listen to her material.

She has amazing music on her albums, you just have to take the time to listen to her material.

her material with The Scene was pretty stellar tbh, it was just Stars Dance was a step backwards from what I expected when I heard she was going solo

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Jesse Pinkman

Not really. I like Good For You, though. Demi is actually reeling me in which I thought I'd never say. I'm loving her new image and the music is pretty good.

It's science, bitch

yASSsss

she's been slaying my life since Wizards of waverly place..I loved "When the sun goes down".."Stars dance" was ok for me but Revival sounds amazing so far and i'm looking forward to it :legend: 

Love you like a love song,Come and Get it and Good For You...my holy trinity...

her first singles are always amazing :music: 

oh,and Heart wants what it wants is my jam too :zilla: 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

wiltedbliss

YASS! She has hidden gems tbh :legend: 

Archived