💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Azealia Banks + her Social Media posts

Jase

Featured Posts

*clears throat* 

http://gagadaily.com/topic/164237-azealia-banks-her-social-media-posts/

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think we should ignore her... I mean that girl is literally a nobody.. She's irrelevant and she'll be forever. She's just seeking for attention. Don't give it to her :yes:

Yet you're in every single one of the threads that bares her name. Interesting. 

monketsharona

Yet you're in every single one of the threads that bares her name. Interesting. 

And you're defending like every hard and insulting words she says. Interesting. 

Princess Die

Twitter should just take her verified badge away. That will be so ****ing fun to watch.

Nod if you wanna make love with the enemy. ❀

Riot Poof

Why is she gonna call out the entire LGBT community and then hone in on the gay white guys? :koons:

If she's not gonna call out lesbians, gay guys of color, bis-xuals, and trans people, then she shouldn't have used "LGBT" in the first place.

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

Why is she gonna call out the entire LGBT community and then hone in on the gay white guys? :koons:

If she's not gonna call out lesbians, bis-xuals, and trans people, then she shouldn't have used "LGBT" in the first place.

Because they're not the people coming for her. Its the white gays who stan on twitter who constantly shower her with hate. 

Now yes she should be ignoring them, but hey. 

@Spock Merged your thread here, please keep that type of stuff here :)

No one besides the three Azealia stans are here for this thread but okay

who will love me when the night is over

And the mods who made it. 

If people care enough about Azealia's problematic social media posts then they can come here to post and discuss it :shrug: 

SissyFromSpace

Azealia Banks has a long history of Twitter beefs. From Iggy Azalea to Nicki Minaj, Miley Cyrus and Taylor Swift, nothing is off limits for the outspoken rapper. Just last week, Banks caused another firestorm when a video of her losing her sh*t on a flight and calling a flight attendant a "****ing *******" went viral. While she took to Twitter to defend herself the next day, her account was immediately protected and several of the tweets were deleted. She laterresponded saying, “I am bis-xual. My brother is trans. My employees are all gay men. Nothing else to say.” 

Except, Banks still has more to say. The rapper took to Twitter again to defend herself, and said that people shouldn't be so easily offended. She also compared the LGBT to the KKK in one tweet (that has since been deleted). See all of the tweets below:

bankstweett_nve6bv.jpg

http://www.complex.com/music/2015/09/azealia-banks-compares-lgbt-community-to-the-kkk-in-twitter-rant?utm_campaign=complexmag&utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&sr_share=facebook

more:
http://www.complex.com/music/2015/09/azealia-banks-compares-lgbt-community-to-the-kkk-in-twitter-rant?utm_campaign=complexmag&utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&sr_share=facebook

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

• Kayla unpinned this topic

Archived